TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #901
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Approximately how sure are you of this?
    i'm sure enough that im town, and that xiz was town and we were the top 2 wagons. The only other major wagon with votes looking at eod was RB. In general wolves dont want to try and make last minute vote changes as it looks fishy, especially when they KNOW they're lynching a town. The major ??? is whether or not RB is town, and if it would have had any effect on the wagon if he was a wolf. based on how RB was there to self pres if a wagon gained traction on him and he wasn't on either of the 2 big wagons i think we can say him being a wolf did not play into the situation.

    The reason DBP does not get this "pass" is that he started the wagon, and wasn't really on anybody before hand. i'm not saying its he's not town, but i dont think he's clearable based on this line of thought.

    of course this all relies on you to believe me that im town, which doesn't seem to be the popular opinion. oh and if RB was a wolf i feel that its more likely that the wolves were on me than on Xiz.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #902
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Communicating with everyone is vital with town and I hate the fact that you used the reasoning of "I was using my phone to read". I'm sorry Storn but, as I mentioned earlier in EOD, you had AMPLE opportunity to shout and say "YO! I'm on my phone just catching up, but will post later on" but you didn't. If you're actually town here I want a Sherlock Holmes level of work from you today.
      this post feels fake af


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #903
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        Replacements:
        1) Shadow_God_10
        2) psychoangel691
        3) Funnygurl555
        4) Red Blaster
        oh shit.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #904
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          p sure that post was a joke my dude
          But why joke about that now? I can understand D0 but we've got two town flips and an open AMA...You know what fuck it. I'll indulge

          Roundy, you said you liked me EOD but left your vote on me specifically? That seems illogical in my brain and I would like a reason as to why you left the vote there.

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #905
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by storn42
            this post feels fake af
            more importantly it really just feels like a wolf sheeping MML on me.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #906
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by storn42
              this post feels fake af
              The point is still valid, Storn. You had a fuck load of time to post that you were catching up but you never did. Anyone here knows phone posting is a thing. You failed to mention to ANYONE that you were present, or catching up and would post thoughts. That to me feels detrimental to town and IF you're town, I want you to step up and put some work in to solve this game, otherwise you're just either being lazy and can't be arsed to do the work or you're trying to fly under the radar. I want improvements if you're actually town

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #907
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by storn42
                more importantly it really just feels like a wolf sheeping MML on me.
                I am hardly sheeping with Lar here. The way you played your D0 was incredibly annoying and I'm watching you to see if the pattern repeats. Don't assume that just because Lar and I agree your EOD was horrible means I'm sheeping off him. You're dead fucking wrong on that

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #908
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  votecount:
                  Haku (1)- Lar
                  unvote- Haku
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #909
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    The point is still valid, Storn. You had a fuck load of time to post that you were catching up but you never did. Anyone here knows phone posting is a thing. You failed to mention to ANYONE that you were present, or catching up and would post thoughts. That to me feels detrimental to town and IF you're town, I want you to step up and put some work in to solve this game, otherwise you're just either being lazy and can't be arsed to do the work or you're trying to fly under the radar. I want improvements if you're actually town
                    i dont know if you know this but there is a thing in the bottom of the screen that shows which users are viewing the thread. Using that you can know whos actually in thread! If you want i can go invisible, so you never know that im viewing the thread.

                    on a side note, i do think it would be nice if shadow would actually look at content and talk about it while im actually puting it forward instead of complaining about how i need to make more content. It looks like you care less about solving the game and more about making yourself look like your doing stuff.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #910
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      [
                      Originally posted by storn42
                      i've come down with an incurable illness and dont have long to live.
                      Let's assume I take this post VERY literally. Why the fuck would you be in this game still? Why would you decide to post something like this while we're looking to lynch someone? Why wouldn't.yoi have requested a replacement EONS ago, let alone sign up?

                      This is a fucking shitpost that was never needed and did not help ANYONE last night.

                      This shit on top of the grounds that you popped on and said NOTHING and when I called you on it, you say this:

                      QUOTE=storn42;4714607]i hope you understand the idea of someone reading their phone before actually getting on their pc to play.[/QUOTE]

                      Come the fuck on dude. That's a load of fucking shit. You HAD the time to say SOMETHING to us, you HAD the opportunity to say something, and you DIDN'T.

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #911
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        i dont know if you know this but there is a thing in the bottom of the screen that shows which users are viewing the thread. Using that you can know whos actually in thread! If you want i can go invisible, so you never know that im viewing the thread.

                        on a side note, i do think it would be nice if shadow would actually look at content and talk about it while im actually puting it forward instead of complaining about how i need to make more content. It looks like you care less about solving the game and more about making yourself look like your doing stuff.
                        You don't think I'm trying to do that? I want to know why you said NOTHING while checking the thread and only jumping in to make the phone reason.

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #912
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          And yeah. I'm doing shit, fam. I'm interacting with everyone because I want thoughts from people and I want questions answered. Do.me a solid and answer MY question

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #913
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            I want you to answer why you refused to acknowledge your presence in thread while we were trying to decide a lynch

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #914
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              I want to know why you didn't say "HEY I'M HERE! JUST GETTING CAUGHT UP"

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #915
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                I think expectations are too high right now and the player slots are not being looked at equally.

                                Comment

                                Working...