TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1066
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    "Self voting is just throwing the game at this point....."
    Is there a world where we can reconcile or should I just stare in silence at the thread until something else happen ?

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #1067
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      I and Lar still needs to talk about that "up to no good" that you were doing
      'Cept I did at the start of the day phase when Shadow asked me. Shadow went back to dig at Haku last phase after the claim, which I couldn't tell if it was clueless town or scum wanting to see if a possible mislynch could be had.

      I obviously didn't want to get into it EoD, and I obviously don't believe that was the case now.

      I already pointed out that Storn seemed to be acting in tandem with Haku whole Haku was walking back his claim in an unnatural nature, and If I had to tinfoil another partner I'd probably go with Freezin tbh. For someone whining that I'm tunneling him too much he sure disappear whenever Haku doesn't need defense
      ​

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1068
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        votecount:
        Haku (1)- Lar
        shadow (2)- storn, fatfuck
        storn (1)- DBP
        unvote- Haku
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1069
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          I want to hear Lar's response to my question that I had at EOD

          I think psychoangel had a decent reentry into this day

          ShadowGod's push into storn was really, really weak
          -usually people catch flak for making posts like "I'm catching up", so the request for this seems counterintuitive
          -the whole post about taking storn's "incurable illness"

          and then
          -taking my post about AMA literally

          the only thing I like about his push into storn is asking for a reads list
          he's with lar pushing for this information, and I would like it too

          I want to hear more from Freezin; take over the game already instead of taunting us that you will
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1070
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            fyi I made that post before I saw lar respond
            sorry for missing your posts in early phase addressing it
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1071
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              Looks like Roundbox is not interested to evaluate a town haku world.

              My bad, I guess that's the price for not playing the standard/neutral game.
              it's the opposite; I'm painting you as town for your concession and claim

              I'm gonna reread EOD
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #1072
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Ok Haku you want to reconcile huh

                Stop playing 100% defensive "oh geez people won't believe in town" and make cases on who the wolves are

                Make a vote and a stand and show me where you're at
                ​

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1073
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  ShadowGod's push into storn was really, really weak
                  -usually people catch flak for making posts like "I'm catching up", so the request for this seems counterintuitive
                  -the whole post about taking storn's "incurable illness"
                  While playing TWG 188 with Shadow, did you notice things that felt different from his town game ?

                  I've read about half of the game and I was seeing a lots of repeats between this game and the other one. I'm assuming some of it is NAI, but it's been concerning me.

                  You were also slightly more passive in that game than in this current game imo, but I think that's a good thing.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #1074
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    This inactivity is pissing me off

                    I think I'm with Roundbox that it's Freezin I want to see more of first.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1075
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      I doubt Freezin is the type to care about pressure, but I don't mind tagging along.

                      Insta is 6 so, maybe he's going to like magically appear faster.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1076
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I'm reading Freezin's iso and I'm kind of unsure if there's anything wrong there. Activity has been generalized problem this phase tbh.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1077
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Xiz

                          Dont really have time to be eloquent so let me give you the dirtiest reads list ever

                          roundbox - Consistent activity and questioning
                          mellon_collie - kind of dancing around everywhere but im not suspicious of her yet. Ive made a note of the MML vote dump though
                          storn42 - Feels too easy
                          MixMasterLar - Typical MML for now at least.
                          Bolth mannn - Cooled off of bolth
                          Xiz - i agree with DBP, alot of his reactions feel exaggerated and iirc this is his wolf tell at least when I played with him
                          DaBackPack - Eod Hero packback
                          Hakulyte - I dont kill Haku early unless hes open wolfing or i have a god read, see my previous posts
                          Gradiant - Gradiant feels townie. Really nothing else i can add, his responses to pressure are nothing out of the ordinary.
                          psychoangel691 - Came in and cleaned up the slot in my eyes, havnt really gave a ton of thought to her posts but that comes later.
                          Shadow_God_10 - Asks alot of questions and short comments on a wide range of stuff. Might be fabricated but not worthy of a d0 lynch
                          fatfuck42 - active and questioning
                          This is still somewhat accurate even for this phase.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1078
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Duk3star has replaced Shadow_God_10 effective immediately.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1079
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              idk why, but that RB wagon that popped up is giving me bad vibes. maybe they're seeing something in him that i cant but idk.
                              why do you like me again, storn?

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              this is so forced

                              Xiz
                              looking back at how this wagon started, I think looking at backpack might be a good idea too
                              backpack didn't do that much threadsolving, and this vote came from a single reaction
                              it really does feel flimsy now that the thread isn't moving at 800 mph

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              i want a definition of powerwolfing cause it sounds cool
                              freezin's eod presence was very limp
                              this post just looks like doodoo

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              this is spicy, and i like it.
                              personally i've had bad gut feelings about how xiz has been posting and i really dont like that rb "wagon" which he seems to have started. even when he defended me it didn't feel right.
                              repost of what I said above about storn liking me

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              It's been a while but I feel like Xiz is the kind of wolf player that shoots from the hip and give out vague town reads pretty liberally --- it's the kind of thing that looks like Galaxy Brain play but to solve him you need to pierce through that facade
                              just more on dabackpack's vote justification
                              it's not really based off of anything Xiz fully posted in thread

                              Originally posted by fatfuck42
                              The haku shit fucked me up and made me reevaluate. Some reads like lar and roundbox are still the same, but others have shifted. For the most part though I'm kinda lost, lol
                              didn't like this post either
                              the "lol" at the end seems disingenuous

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              Xiz

                              Dont really have time to be eloquent so let me give you the dirtiest reads list ever

                              roundbox - Consistent activity and questioning
                              mellon_collie - kind of dancing around everywhere but im not suspicious of her yet. Ive made a note of the MML vote dump though
                              storn42 - Feels too easy
                              MixMasterLar - Typical MML for now at least.
                              Bolth mannn - Cooled off of bolth
                              Xiz - i agree with DBP, alot of his reactions feel exaggerated and iirc this is his wolf tell at least when I played with him
                              DaBackPack - Eod Hero packback
                              Hakulyte - I dont kill Haku early unless hes open wolfing or i have a god read, see my previous posts
                              Gradiant - Gradiant feels townie. Really nothing else i can add, his responses to pressure are nothing out of the ordinary.
                              psychoangel691 - Came in and cleaned up the slot in my eyes, havnt really gave a ton of thought to her posts but that comes later.
                              Shadow_God_10 - Asks alot of questions and short comments on a wide range of stuff. Might be fabricated but not worthy of a d0 lynch
                              fatfuck42 - active and questioning
                              and to cap off EOD, this is some greasy greasy reads-listing
                              his jump-on with dabackpack onto xiz is gross too
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1080
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                Duk3star has replaced Shadow_God_10 effective immediately.
                                OH MY GOD

                                IT'S THE ABSOLUTE LEGEND



                                STEVE RODGERS
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...