TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #946
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Lar, what are the odds of us solving Haku on the grounds of solving other people? Do you think we should look into him today or another lbase?

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #947
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Phase. Yep. Meds are kicking in hardcore

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #948
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        DBP has anyone found an issue with giving reads as town? I feel like if you're town, you'd WANT to discuss your thoughts about other people

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #949
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Freezin DID read you as "Hero EOD" which is like... I want to think you're sick of that mentality whenever you roll town, like you just want to play the game like everyone else. I understand the respect people have of you as a player but I don't think EOD should.depend on you entirely, it requires multiple voices, objections, agreements and active communication in order to solve players and find wolves...
          thank you for this

          I feel like I've mentioned it in another game recently and it's not an easy thing to nail down because on one hand I want to push in the direction I think is right, but on the other hand I don't want people to blindly agree with what i'm saying, which is partly what led to FG not getting lynched and things falling apart

          it's just tough


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #950
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Lar, what are the odds of us solving Haku on the grounds of solving other people? Do you think we should look into him today or another lbase?
            It's a mystery game so how can we solve his claim without any confirmation from another role? And hell, that doesn't mean that can be trusted 100% either because mystery

            Haku's pulled that fake claim and bought phases for the team before.

            Saying you can claim in an effort to get out of pressure is claiming I don't care how he tries to spin it, and then he survives and all he can offer is "well I didn't hardclaim, act like I didn't claim"

            And Storn is right there, in real time, goose-stepping with that notion that Haku didn't actually claim. Go read that quote chain I just posted

            Haku's the biggest offender and I think he's planning to play decoy again so his partners can go under the radar again. He did that and got town PR killed last game we played and I think he's faking here too. Unless he gives a very compelling reason to keep him alive he needs to go.
            ​

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #951
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              You can't say the discussions are valid but then suggest we don't continue then until they give new reads

              The reason we are having these discussions is that they won't give reads/even pretend to be productive

              You are in effect telling us to cease pressure and I don't like it

              You know DBP, you said Haku and Storn should be looked at/scrutinized today, why don't you place a vote on one of them?
              What I see on the outside is two people arguing with each other and both parties digging their heels into the ground and I'm afraid that this reinforces your scumreads for bad reasons. I don't want you to drop your scumreads, I want you to push from different angles. If he's a wolf then nail him to the cross with a multi-faceted approach

              Keep up pressure and follow what you believe in but harping on a single point for 4 hours is the opposite of evolution. It's stagnation, and if this becomes the focal point of the entire phase then we've effectively wasted an entire day if you're wrong.

              RE: Haku and storn, I don't know who the higher priority is, but given the Haku minefield I'd pressure storn first

              what are your strongest thoughts this game storn? you don't need a reads list, just tell us what your strongest inclinations are so far.


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #952
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                It's a mystery game so how can we solve his claim without any confirmation from another role? And hell, that doesn't mean that can be trusted 100% either because mystery

                Haku's pulled that fake claim and bought phases for the team before.

                Saying you can claim in an effort to get out of pressure is claiming I don't care how he tries to spin it, and then he survives and all he can offer is "well I didn't hardclaim, act like I didn't claim"

                And Storn is right there, in real time, goose-stepping with that notion that Haku didn't actually claim. Go read that quote chain I just posted

                Haku's the biggest offender and I think he's planning to play decoy again so his partners can go under the radar again. He did that and got town PR killed last game we played and I think he's faking here too. Unless he gives a very compelling reason to keep him alive he needs to go.

                Can I take this post as you're wolf reading Haku? I'm sorry, I'm starting to get incoherent

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #953
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  It's a mystery game so how can we solve his claim without any confirmation from another role? And hell, that doesn't mean that can be trusted 100% either because mystery

                  Haku's pulled that fake claim and bought phases for the team before.

                  Saying you can claim in an effort to get out of pressure is claiming I don't care how he tries to spin it, and then he survives and all he can offer is "well I didn't hardclaim, act like I didn't claim"

                  And Storn is right there, in real time, goose-stepping with that notion that Haku didn't actually claim. Go read that quote chain I just posted

                  Haku's the biggest offender and I think he's planning to play decoy again so his partners can go under the radar again. He did that and got town PR killed last game we played and I think he's faking here too. Unless he gives a very compelling reason to keep him alive he needs to go.
                  do you think he should claim today? he said that he only said the "claim" thing yesterday is because he had to leave and might not be back in time to defend himself if the current momentum kept up.

                  it sounds like you're suggesting that the only resolution is to force a claim out of him, is this right?


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #954
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    If theres three people I want to solve right now tbh it's Storn/Haku/Raeko. I've NEVER read Raeko as wolf but when I looked at her interactions with Lar my gut turned horrible and I don't like it at all

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #955
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      both Haku and storn, I also want you to look at Xiz's final reads post and tell me to what extent you agree and disagree with his conclusions.


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #956
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        DBP that's bullshit.


                        Don't come in here, try to cool pressure on people but then not wanna push because hero status or whatever

                        You want me to take anything you're saying serious? Start posting theories and get in there

                        And frankly what I want to see is you not ignoring me about your vote. Don't come in and say it's ok to pressure people or someone should be looked at and not fucking place a vote. I don't want to hear about your fear of being twg-jesus or whatever the shit just do something and make a difference.

                        I rather you be wrong then be this lukewarm poster not getting shit done. If it makes you feel better, unless you're preaching to kill Haku I ain't planning to follow you blindly
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #957
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          If theres three people I want to solve right now tbh it's Storn/Haku/Raeko. I've NEVER read Raeko as wolf but when I looked at her interactions with Lar my gut turned horrible and I don't like it at all
                          in a similar vein to what I mentioned above I think the most effective way of determining her alignment is to get her to produce and commit to reads

                          raeko's responses were pretty gross but focusing on that is getting us absolutely nowhere today


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #958
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            do you think he should claim today? he said that he only said the "claim" thing yesterday is because he had to leave and might not be back in time to defend himself if the current momentum kept up.

                            it sounds like you're suggesting that the only resolution is to force a claim out of him, is this right?
                            Are we assuming that someone shot Bolthe and the wolf kill failed in this scenario? I just want to know if I'm on the same page here. Please let me know if I'm with you on this thought process

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #959
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              do you think he should claim today? he said that he only said the "claim" thing yesterday is because he had to leave and might not be back in time to defend himself if the current momentum kept up.

                              it sounds like you're suggesting that the only resolution is to force a claim out of him, is this right?
                              Assume I replaced out and you're the replacement; you realize I'm town, that I'm stuck in this situation and that I did this as a wolf before. Xiz and Bolth mannn flipped town and I have a game where I did the exact same thing as a wolf. I thought I'd be a dumbass and replicate my wolf game in my town game to see what happens, but here you are in those dirty shoes.

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #960
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                in a similar vein to what I mentioned above I think the most effective way of determining her alignment is to get her to produce and commit to reads

                                raeko's responses were pretty gross but focusing on that is getting us absolutely nowhere today
                                I'll try prodding a little harder for reads. Town Raeko is more of a.free think

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...