TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1006
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Shadow is not enough all over the place imo in this game despite the large amount of posting and yet I think I remember Gradiant saying the opposite a while ago.
    Raeko is complacent I guess, but I don't know if it's in "don't know what to do about this" way or something else.
    I don't know how to Poptart Angel. That would be a difficult solve this phase imo.

    I feel like that wasn't helpful.

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #1007
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      have a quick reads list whille im at it

      roundbox - null to very slight wolf
      mellon_collie - wolf lean
      MixMasterLar - slight town lean
      DaBackPack -town lean
      Hakulyte -town lean
      FreezinIce - town lean
      Gradiant -town
      psychoangel691 - wolf lean
      Shadow_God_10 - wolf
      fatfuck42 - null


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • fatfuck42
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2016
        • 7

        #1008
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Caught up, gonna make a coffee and think about things but quick question: when you guys have been scum in the past, have you ever straight up lied about being busy with IRL stuff? Like, have you ever said you won't be around much because you have a big essay to get done or a crazy day at work but it's total bullshit and a wolf ploy from start to finish?

        I haven't since, even in a role where you gotta lie and bullshit to win, it seems like an ethical boundary you don't want to cross. But I'm curious if there's precedence for it happening.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1009
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Your read list makes sense is pretty much all I can say.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1010
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            Caught up, gonna make a coffee and think about things but quick question: when you guys have been scum in the past, have you ever straight up lied about being busy with IRL stuff? Like, have you ever said you won't be around much because you have a big essay to get done or a crazy day at work but it's total bullshit and a wolf ploy from start to finish?

            I haven't since, even in a role where you gotta lie and bullshit to win, it seems like an ethical boundary you don't want to cross. But I'm curious if there's precedence for it happening.
            I did that like once and stopped after because it just kind of felt lame.

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #1011
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by fatfuck42
              Caught up, gonna make a coffee and think about things but quick question: when you guys have been scum in the past, have you ever straight up lied about being busy with IRL stuff? Like, have you ever said you won't be around much because you have a big essay to get done or a crazy day at work but it's total bullshit and a wolf ploy from start to finish?

              I haven't since, even in a role where you gotta lie and bullshit to win, it seems like an ethical boundary you don't want to cross. But I'm curious if there's precedence for it happening.
              the more truth you tell the harder it is to spot the lie


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #1012
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                Caught up, gonna make a coffee and think about things but quick question: when you guys have been scum in the past, have you ever straight up lied about being busy with IRL stuff? Like, have you ever said you won't be around much because you have a big essay to get done or a crazy day at work but it's total bullshit and a wolf ploy from start to finish?

                I haven't since, even in a role where you gotta lie and bullshit to win, it seems like an ethical boundary you don't want to cross. But I'm curious if there's precedence for it happening.
                I'm not sure if I have straight up lied, but I have exaggerated amount of time it takes me to do something or just brushed it off with a vague "was busy"

                but reading too much into this is hard I think since towns get busy too. it's not really "in game" information like a vote or a read on another player, which depends on your alignment. If you have plans/work that happens regardless of the game

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  I have a theory that Xiz got lynched because of post #62.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    ..and by lynched; I mean wolves moving on the main wagon.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Just more coincidences tho, don't mind me.

                      Comment

                      • fatfuck42
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 7

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I ask because it's coming up a bit this game: storn not being in the right headspace, dap falling asleep, angel (switching off of psycho for the same reason as raeko, lol) having a birthday party to go to, freezin working, haku softclaiming because of work, and of course raeko's EoD play.

                        Personally, I think focusing on her EoD play is a total waste of time. We can look at what she did before and after, but as far as not moving her joke vote and saying she got distracted despite responding to the odd thing or two: yeah, I believe that. My plans ended up getting cancelled, but originally I was supposed to go hang out and drink at spenner's place, and I would've played the same way: remembered EoD, hopped on my phone, followed along but not fully participated because it's hard to pay attention and focus in that environment, with people yelling and laughing and blasting music and playing smash and all the while you're feeling guilty for being on your phone when you're supposed to be hanging with your homies. Raeko's been and will continue to be a big discussion topic today and time spent picking apart her EoD play is time better spent elsewhere.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          I feel like town reading you over this post because that's quite a feel right now.

                          Comment

                          • fatfuck42
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 7

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Haku, if you're a wolf then you do you.

                            If you're town, though, then you're playing individualistically and selfishly. Your fishing and reaction tests only benefit you and your reads at the moment, and as it stands we're going to probably spend a lot of time arguing with/about you. No matter what you gain with what you're doing, you're going to end up having a net negative effect.

                            Like dap said, more people should weigh in before anything potentially PR or claim related happens, but my stance is this: if you're a PR then please hardclaim if it looks like we're about to waste our time arguing with/about you. Don't let us waste even half a phase if you know we're going to hit a dead end. Same goes if you're VT: definitively walk back the claim and explain your motivations in clear terms. None of this sneaky puppetmaster stuff you're doing now.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              I'm VT and I was just trying to bait a NK on me.
                              I was planning to fake claim mason with Xiz as a partner using post #62 as fake evidence.
                              Now, I'm probably just going to get mislynched and hated in postgame for really doing that.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Goal was to save a tempo on town night actions.

                                Comment

                                Working...