TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1036
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    General question: Did any of you play with Shadow in the past few games and did his playstyle change significantly ?

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1037
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      My only experience with him was him being town and getting mislynched over being all over the place.

      Gameplay looks more stable this game, but this can be interpreted both ways.

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #1038
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I just woke up. I feel like absolute garbage. I've got a black market supply of drugs in me, but my head isn't as fuzzy as it was last night. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up a little bit

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #1039
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          ..and by lynched; I mean wolves moving on the main wagon.
          How many wolves do you think moved on the wagon?

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #1040
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by fatfuck42
            Shadow, I hope you're feeling better today. I'm sorry to do this to you when you're not feeling well but I'm pretty sure you're a wolf.

            You've been all over the place, asking this and that and bringing up stuff at random. Like I said before, that's fine in early phases or when there's not a lot going on, but this shit right here is like...well, it's basically a slip in my eyes:



            You posted this at 11:00. Literally the end of the phase. There was all sorts of shit going on with xiz and this is where your attention is focused? And you really ask me that at what is literally the very last minute? I don't think you're interested in the answer at all. You're asking questions for the sake of asking questions. You said this earlier:



            That's your strategy as a wolf, isn't it? That's how you're trying to look townie. Asking me which reads I would hold onto at not only 11:00 but in the midst of all the xiz stuff is just so disingenuous and fake.

            shadow
            That's not even hard to explain, really. I just pointed out that your lynch pool went against your entire list? But as we're all well aware, the state of the game changes with contributions etcetc.

            As for the 23:00 question, my work computer's clock is actually two minutes slower than FFR's server time so I thought you would've had time to answer it quickly before the end of the phase. It's happened to me a lot ever since I've been playing

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #1041
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I'm VT and I was just trying to bait a NK on me.
              sigh
              Your own post, tone, and the circumstances that lead to your claim do not support this.

              Everyone who's giving this a pass is clearly being sympathetic to your plague that you don't have enough time (which I know is 100% true) but clearly are not reading what you're actually saying and how it doesn't add up to what you've already said and done.


              ----

              Plop, sounds like if I don't stop pressuring Haku and Storn then he'll scum read me or something, and that's bullshit, but I do like the fact he's posting and following up thoughts with a vote

              I think he's way too quick to buy Haku's story
              ​

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #1042
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I'm VT and I was just trying to bait a NK on me.
                I was planning to fake claim mason with Xiz as a partner using post #62 as fake evidence.
                Now, I'm probably just going to get mislynched and hated in postgame for really doing that.
                Wait...What?

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #1043
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  I broke my promise and checked in on the game at the dinnertable

                  I'm going back to radio silence

                  I can do a massive quote chain on Haku to show why his current "baiting NK" claim doesn't gel with how his original fake claim came out, but since people are just gonna whine I'm tunneling instead of reading the damn thing anyway I'm not gonna worry about doing it rn
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Shadow_God_10
                    Somewhere, but not here
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2227

                    #1044
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    So it's been over 13 hours since I've asked Raeko to put out a reads list and she has not. This is mildly irritating.

                    Originally posted by Svaz
                    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                    Originally posted by bugkid666
                    sunfan I fucked up
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1045
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Wait...What?
                      Real or Fake and why ?

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1046
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I swear, I'm done with reaction tests after this.

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #1047
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Real or Fake and why ?
                          Real reaction out of sheer confusion as to why anyone would do this...

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1048
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            I mean, take a guess.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1049
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              So, you have no doubts that I was just trying to just save my town self D0 ?

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #1050
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                So, you have no doubts that I was just trying to just save my town self D0 ?
                                I honestly don't know what to do with you, and I'm going to leave you to your own thoughts here. I don't have the mental energy required to deal with this madness.

                                Part of me believes you're insane enough to actually pull something like this off

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...