TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #916
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Was just going to say that I want A LOT more from Storn today as well. I'd like to investigate Raeko a little bit as well, too.
    why storn "a lot" and raeko "a little"?


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #917
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Oh yeah forgot the obvious for a sec but after Haku claimed you came back and tried getting people to entertain a Haku vote and it came off as incredibly fucking scum because he's already claimed and you're supposed to drop it so if a wolf wasn't paying attention in the point of the thread where he said that our PR might live another day.

      Now rather that's your inexperience showing or you hoping to lynch a PR, I don't know. I otherwise lean you town
      This taps into something that sounds important ----

      Why didn't Haku die last night??? There are a number of people that recognized the Haku "claim" and some that didn't, and yet he's still alive.

      Haku really needs attention today


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #918
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        But yeah on a similar note

        IF A TOWN ONE-SHOT KILLED BOLTH well fuck why you didn't kill Storn but anyway NOW'S PROBABLY A DECENT TIME TO CLAIM AS IT MIGHT HELP VARIFY IF HAKU IS FULL OF SHIT LATER

        Basically the question is did Haku get protected by another town PR or is he full of shit and wolves never targeted him
        yeah this


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #919
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by mellon_collie

          Anyone who knows me can tell you that my vote on you really was a joke. I hate the smell or sight of mayo it disgusts me. If roundbox doesn't back me on this I would vote him just for that actually, he KNOWS this is true and if I am a wolf it's for a different reason than that
          excuse me what?


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #920
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            why storn "a lot" and raeko "a little"?
            Storn's EOD was worse compared to Raeko in my eyes. Given her interaction with Lar indont like her as much as I did with my gut.

            Imo being drunk is no excuse to be cleared for the actions made the last pjase

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #921
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              This taps into something that sounds important ----

              Why didn't Haku die last night??? There are a number of people that recognized the Haku "claim" and some that didn't, and yet he's still alive.

              Haku really needs attention today
              Yeah but then we have issue of "what does Haku think?" Which is a mindfuck and a half as he appears to solve games backwards compared to most of us

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #922
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                yeah this
                It's the worst case scenario.

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #923
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Oh DBP while you're here. I want to know your thought process as to why you started the Xiz train. Was it paranoia? Or was it that you felt like the whole "Finally someone believes Storn is town" was a wolf hit, as in you felt like he knew more than he should have at the time

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #924
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    well despite my better judgement im going to look into the bolth kill because its bothering me. Its such a weird kill that assuming its not randomized and theres no blue powers at work cracking it could provide a decent benefit. The issue being "assuming its not randomized"
                    "Hello my name is FreezinIce and I'm letting you know that I'm going back to look into the bolth kill."

                    actually that's not really my problem with this post, it's the redundancy and statement of obvious shit like "assuming it's not randomized"

                    I almost expect you to come back emptyhanded and say "well it's impossible to reason about, because it might have been randomized!". You're not gonna get town points for that

                    "The issue being "assuming it's not randomized"

                    Do you honestly believe the kill was randomized? How likely is that to you? FMPOV it looks like a way to pretend to reread his posts and ultimately use the "random" kill as cover.


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #925
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      On the topic of reading Storn here, you seem to be of the understanding that he's town? Can I have thoughts on tha lt as well please?

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #926
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I'm running out of gas and meds are kicking in... might pass out soon tbh

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #927
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Oh DBP while you're here. I want to know your thought process as to why you started the Xiz train. Was it paranoia? Or was it that you felt like the whole "Finally someone believes Storn is town" was a wolf hit, as in you felt like he knew more than he should have at the time
                          I feel like if you looked back and actually read what I said it would be pretty obvious, but yeah, it felt like Xiz was TMI'ing about storn


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #928
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            On the topic of reading Storn here, you seem to be of the understanding that he's town? Can I have thoughts on tha lt as well please?
                            yesterday I gave him a town lean yeah

                            there's not a lot I can conjure up right now but there's just a feeling his town posts give when he tries solving in his own way. you'll see a bunch of "weird" thoughts that don't sound like they've been filtered through other people. that's my meta on him

                            however given yesterday's EOD he deserves serious scrutiny


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #929
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I feel like if you looked back and actually read what I said it would be pretty obvious, but yeah, it felt like Xiz was TMI'ing about storn
                              Yeah I noticed you voted on the grounds that the opinion of Xiz "thanking God Storn was town" felt forced. I didn't get that vibe. I felt as though Xiz finally had something to agree on and converse with you with, but it turned into a 5 vote train

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #930
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                yesterday I gave him a town lean yeah

                                there's not a lot I can conjure up right now but there's just a feeling his town posts give when he tries solving in his own way. you'll see a bunch of "weird" thoughts that don't sound like they've been filtered through other people. that's my meta on him

                                however given yesterday's EOD he deserves serious scrutiny
                                Which part of Storn do you find worse? The posts? Or the shotty EOD that was played? I'm looking into both when I'm.more.coherent

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...