TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #886
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    first things first, i look at what bolth was saying (with a slight preference on EoD), then see who would benefit most from his death

    *He was on the Xiz wagon at EoD so it could possibly be a play to make everyone else on the wagon look worse

    Everyone who isnt DBP, storn, Freezin, Gradiant and me would benefit from that.

    *Haku voted for bolth so I dont think he would benefit from his cardflip that much but to offset that Bolth was heavily suspecting Haku near the end. So ill cancel them out

    so we have Fatfuck, MML, Roundbox, Raeko, Shadow, Psycho, Haku left.

    *Checking the post history, bolth really doesnt have that many stand out opinions or pushes anyone hard so its hard to see any landmines he might've stepped on so no points here.

    *The next point is contentious but i really doubt a wolf would kill off a scumlean when its hard enough to make a case against someone when you know everyone's alignment. So i will exclude anyone who was suspicious of bolth or had him wolf leaned on their last reads list. (Unrelated point but Bolth was null on quite a lot of lists)

    That take off Haku again, and to an extent shadow and MML, but they were suspecting bolth but not scum leaning so ill add them to a tier below who is left

    So what we have left is:

    Roundbox, Raeko, Fatfuck, Psycho as the people who would benefit most from bolth dying, and Shadow / MML making up a tier below them.

    ATM i cant really think of any other tests to narrow the pool but im sure ill come up with something later
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #887
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      What I gathered from that exercise was bolth was a probably a very safe kill to make, maybe by a wolf team who didnt really feel like PR hunting or making themselves look better because as you saw there wasnt a whole lot of conclusions to be drawn from the kill because of how mostly middle of the road bolth played all phase
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #888
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        probably should do wagonomics later too but i have other stuff to do
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • mellon_collie
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 156

          #889
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          So i will exclude anyone who was suspicious of bolth or had him wolf leaned on their last reads list. (Unrelated point but Bolth was null on quite a lot of lists)
          this seems like a really easy way to clear people/avoid suspicion on certain people. don't buy it

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #890
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            probably should do wagonomics later too but i have other stuff to do
            Just a quick question before I pass out:

            I've been seeing that word EVERYWHERE in games. What exactly are "Wagonomics"? If anyone could help me with that, that'd be good.

            I'm very likely to be asleep all day and into the early evening.

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #891
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Just a quick question before I pass out:

              I've been seeing that word EVERYWHERE in games. What exactly are "Wagonomics"? If anyone could help me with that, that'd be good.

              I'm very likely to be asleep all day and into the early evening.
              You look at the votes at the end of the previous phase.
              You try to figure out why the vote happened and if it makes sense.
              You check who switched votes.
              You look at the known information. e.g: Xiz/Bolth was town.

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #892
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                You look at the votes at the end of the previous phase.
                You try to figure out why the vote happened and if it makes sense.
                You check who switched votes.
                You look at the known information. e.g: Xiz/Bolth was town.
                Thanks Haku

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #893
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  this seems like a really easy way to clear people/avoid suspicion on certain people. don't buy it
                  if you were a wolf and you knew bolth was town, yet u made a fake case against him and drummed up fake suspicion, would you want to flush it down the drain on a random kill or would you want to ride it out into the next phase to give yourself someone to go after, especially if he is a new player that you are confident you could outplay?

                  That was my thinking at least, though i acknowledge it is pretty weak in this case because he was really only scumread by haku so those criteria dont really apply. I think its stretching it to bump down MML and shadow on second thought so i think once i add another filter ill bring them back up.
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #894
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    hot take: everyone on the XIZ wagon except potentially dbp is town.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #895
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by storn42
                      hot take: everyone on the XIZ wagon except potentially dbp is town.
                      Approximately how sure are you of this?

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #896
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Actually Storn I don't think you ever gave a reads list D0 and I believe Lar requested the same. You still look pretty bad to me and the EOD you had was a hard excuse and a probable shitpost of an incurable illness

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #897
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Communicating with everyone is vital with town and I hate the fact that you used the reasoning of "I was using my phone to read". I'm sorry Storn but, as I mentioned earlier in EOD, you had AMPLE opportunity to shout and say "YO! I'm on my phone just catching up, but will post later on" but you didn't. If you're actually town here I want a Sherlock Holmes level of work from you today.

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #898
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            I'm sorry what? This goes against like... your entire list?
                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            this point as well dbp

                            I just remembered this. What was the purpose of this Gradiant,? I was puzzled and still am. Were you adding on a case of reasons why Plop was just on the fence of Xiz? I don't know and I want a bit of help understanding this part of EOD

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #899
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              raeko hates mayo

                              also I'm drunk and can't into reading comprehension AMA
                              Y'know... I've heard stories of how people get a town pass whenever they're drunk... but why in the fuck would you ask us all to ask you ANYTHING? That just feels like you don't want to put in the actual work of solving players to me and is very bothersome to me

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #900
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Y'know... I've heard stories of how people get a town pass whenever they're drunk... but why in the fuck would you ask us all to ask you ANYTHING? That just feels like you don't want to put in the actual work of solving players to me and is very bothersome to me
                                p sure that post was a joke my dude
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...