TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #991
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Freezin, how do you feel about DBP ?

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #992
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I'm kinda sad there's not more psycho/gradiant/roundbox/plop/you name it party family around.

      I think I should sleep soon to make sure im online at same time as them too.
      I do sleep sometimes. Just waking up so gotta see what all happened so far.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #993
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Freezin, how do you feel about DBP ?
        iono hes being kind of slippery but he said himself he doesnt want to lead town. id like to think the anguish he's expressing about being torn between wanting to lead and knowing it probably isnt a good idea isnt faked but he probably deserves a iso before i decide where i want to put him for today
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #994
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          If I were to give a name to what I'm doing right now, I would call it fishing.

          The problem is that you never know what you catch and if you catch nothing everyone hates you.

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #995
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            The bolthman kill is pretty odd to me, especially so going back and seeing that our confirmed town flip seemed pretty suspicious about them.

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Brothman is really interesting.

            I think they are telling us half truths about how many games they have played. Either that or we (few of us) assumed this is broths first game with no prior gameplay experience.

            They have stated they have read a few games to better prepare themselves, which makes me believe the VT question was a dumbbell.

            I’ve never seen a new player make such a long, confident, and serious post in the history of twg and it excites me. Either way however he flips I think they are gonna be a strong player and people shouldn’t put a newbie blanket over them.
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Yeah i don't buy it. This with the whole 'fuck you' to freezin feels weird.

            bolth

            I don't want Bolth to die because new player but it's my strongest read atm. If Bolth is wolf then freezin is like 80% wolf, but i don't want to assume that until a flip happens.

            Bolth/Roundbox/Poptart/Freezin is where i'm at for wolves. I have no issue killing afk's atm consdiering how im town reading most everyone else or at least have them as null.
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Final wolves:

            Bolt/roundbox/freezing?

            Make sure to look at dead peoples reads good luck town
            I know I saw a few theories from you guys reading through the most recent stuff which I'll look at more in a bit, but I want to start with our confirmed townies.


            I'm still not a big fan of storn, but Xiz seemed to feel pretty strongly about them being town.

            Originally posted by Xiz
            I like storn a lot, he’s off the table for me today.
            I miss dbp

            Roundbox did you ask me a question I think I forgot to respond to it lol
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Then I’ll say this
            I’m fully against a storn lynch
            I was considering it since everyone wanted to and I was the only one defending, also mmL and gradiant are in my top town
            I was a bit tilted because haku, but not using that as an excuse
            Thanks to DBP it made my opinion not seem so wrong
            I’m not confident this game as much as I usually am. That’s the T
            Originally posted by Xiz
            I feel like imma die here, so I’ll say this:

            - dont lynch storn
            - don’t listen to MML but he’s town
            - don’t listen to Halu but he’s town
            - listen to gradiant
            - DBP play the game next time you do that too often
            - if Mellon is a wolf, shadow prob is a wolf
            - if I’m wrong about storn in an off world then fuck me lol

            Xiz also seemed wary but confused about Haku and didn't like roundbox too much at the end there.


            Just starting from this info as of right now I'd probably look at roundbox and shadow more today. I'm going to look at bolthmann's posts next though and see what's there and then the wagons for the end. I was really shocked at the sudden shift to Xiz and not really sure what to make of it yet.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #996
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
              Alrighty, d0 analysis time.

              From what I understand of the games Ive read, almost all d0 votes are pretty much based on nothing. At the end of the day, I’m the new kid on the block and I absolutely expected someone to grill me to see how I react. How I see it, there’s not a single response I could have given to the initial question that someone wouldn’t have read into. Very smart for Xiz to do me like that.

              Freezin was word vomit from the start, and he hardpushed me based on nearly nothing, but again, I expected someone to, so I don’t think he’s acting overly suspicious, especially as he seems to be a vet based on the reactions to him in the signup thread, I wouldn’t expect him to make such a mistake early on.

              My vote for Melon was obvs based on nothing, but chars reading of that is probably the smartest thing I’ve read in the thread this far so I don’t blame anyone for thinking this way. Early joke votes are common in past games so i didn’t think much of it but obviously again being the new guy I’m gonna be heavily scrutinised.

              Way I see it, it’s way too early to know who any wolves might be. I’m upset melon didn’t respond with something more to go off. I did notice char has adopted the wise old towny role, which is always a good stance to take when someone’s going a bit word crazy, so I have slight suspicions on him, as well as Xiz, who was very quick to claim innocence, but honestly guys, way too early no?
              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
              MML, roundbox, Shadow and Fat Fuck are all town reads from me. They are asking good questions to others and to themselves, and I feel like they are making an overall impact on the game in a positive way. I wouldn't feel comfortable voting for any of these guys on d0.

              I am extremely against poptarts playstyle in this game. No reads either way because he hasn't given us a chance to. Regardless of what happens from here until EOD, I'm pretty unhappy playing with someone like this.

              I'll go through my thoughts on the rest:

              DaBackPack: There hasn't been anything new from him since I last mentioned it but again, I really don't like his wham bam vote. It was right in the middle of everyone reading into my initial longpost and no one thought twice of him throwing that vote out there, and nobody asked him for an explanation. He didn't give an explanation on that OR on any of the other vague reads he made. He has offered nothing to the game thus far and I'm suspicious of his motives.

              mellon_collie: I still feel like youre floating through this too easily. Your take on Xiz was simply that you weren't a fan of him wanting to lynch AFKers. Your take on Haku is not really a take either, just you asking him why our interaction on the first couple pages is such a hot topic for him. Again, you've given no real independant thoughts on anyone in this game and no one is really demanding them from you either. I don't like this.

              Maybe, maybe not. I think it would be unwise for me to try and judge anyones actions in this game based on their actions in previous games. Her actions in this one make me suspicious, and I'm not a fan of most people just giving her a free pass.

              storn42: storny is very similar to mellon for me, not giving any independant thoughts on anyone in the game until recently just now. Responding to things in a very de-escalating manner, avoiding conflict. His reasoning for freeze is based on a very very early interaction, and he hasn't commented on anything since.

              Hakulyte: Firstly,
              What is this??? Secondly, Haku is someone I'm having the most trouble reading. My gut tells me there's something off about the way he interacts with everyone, I don't like that he went into a whole pity thing earlier, and he seems to have a very high opinion of himself and his gameplay, which, regardless of alignment, I don't really like playing with people like that. His style seems to be very self aware, and he seems to ask questions looking for reactions rather than answers. He seems to be commenting on everyone fairly equally even though he spent a lot of time tunnelling me. Still unsure how to read.

              Xiz: Another one I don't really know how to read. He has been tunneling me hard. While ISOing him I swear to god 95% of his posts have my name in them. Problem is, all his other reads are based on his assumption of me being wolf, so there's nothing there I'm finding inherently helpful.

              Freeze: You said you would come back with an analysis on my response to you after work. You did not do that. You made a single response to MML regarding his accusation on you posting a lot. You have not posted since. Was your strategy to hardpush me and then sit back and observe the fallout? Your posting has been extremely inconsistent. Very high volume at the start, nothing since. I hope to hear more from you before EoD because you've dropped off the face of the earth.

              Gradiant: I can't tell if I just don't like your playstyle or if I am suspicious of you. You have a very low post count. Your posts do seem to be thought out but you also got strangely defensive of my call for you to post more, considering you had only made 2 actual reads which were both light town reads, nothing that really sparks conversation or gives anyone anything to go off. Your most recent post is more what I'm after, however, you're really only going after one person (haku), which is not unwarranted, however, I really want to know what you think of more people.

              At this point, I'm torn on who to vote for. I am hoping something happens in the next few hours that clear things up for me.
              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
              I still don't understand why hakulyte seems to be getting a free pass? His playing style is absolutely cooked. Can anyone give me some more context for this? Also he never answered this
              Main thing I take from bolth is that he really didn't like freezin, which also aligns with Xiz's final theory on who the wolves were. So that may be worth looking into today as well. But on the other hand liked rounbox which is opposite Xiz's thoughts. Still think those two are good to look at more today.

              Had a little bit of heat on my slot because of poptart, which there's not much I can say about that, I'm not poptart and don't know why they weren't active but I get the suspicion out of people for it.

              He didn't like people giving haku a pass, same for some of the lower content posters who didn't really contribute too many thoughts of their own. Don't feel like this holds as much weight as the freezin stuff does though.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #997
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                excuse me what?
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                for example, force raeko to give current reads and drill her on that. it forces her to generate NEW thought, and if she's a wolf it will expose a gap in her defenses.
                you question me for saying basically the exact same thing you go on to say later in the thread.... interesting

                I like angel's latest post and analysis of the dead players (I feel weird calling you just psycho so I will call you just angel lmao)

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #998
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  votecount:
                  bolth (1)- Haku
                  freezin (1)- fatfuck
                  Shadow (1)- roundbox
                  Lar (1)- mellon
                  storn (1)- Shadow
                  roundbox (2)- Xiz, psycho
                  Xiz (5)- DBP, storn, Freezin, Gradiant, bolth
                  raeko (1)- Lar
                  I'm starting to run out of time for now, I have a birthday party to take the kids to a little later and still need to get ready/buy a gift so I'm going to give a quick hot-take just looking at the votes here.

                  I didn't really like the sudden swap to Xiz because I'd not noticed a whole lot of heat on him through the game, but I was still in catch up mode so perhaps I missed a bit.
                  I saw someone mention that it may be all town or mostly made up of town, which I could believe especially with the thought of wolves generally wouldn't want to swap last minute and draw attention to themselves. However, I think there would be at least one that would do it. If I were to pick who right now I'd say Freezin based on our confirmed townies suspicions, I do need to look closer at that spot myself though.
                  As per the other votes, definitely could be wolves looking for someone they knew wouldn't be flipped to try to keep info low. So lets look at each one:

                  Haku on bolth: we now know bolth was town, from what I can see there was never really any wagon on them. What I'm not sure if I should take as good or bad is that Haku's vote just stayed on bolth the whole phase. I feel like there's arguments for both sides there.

                  fatfuck on freezin: This one rubs me the wrong way, was very close to EOD, there was no traction on a freezin lynch for the night only citing "going with their gut" as reasoning. It seems very non-committal to me and possibly even a distancing tactic?

                  roundbox on shadow: another vote that was just plopped and left on. Also, another person that didn't have any traction on them as being a lynch for the night so I'd put this as another odd one.

                  MML on Mellon: I kinda get this one with the last interactions they were having, I still don't love it but MML is currently on my town list too so we'll see where it goes.

                  Mellon on MML: retaliation vote, could go either way really.

                  shadow on storn: storn was the biggest wagon for the evening so I can't really give too much shit for shadow still being on them at EOD.

                  And I guess I should probably just go ahead and talk about mine since I'm sure it'll come up at some point. As much as I wasn't loving storn, I also didn't like how many people seemed totally okay with lynching him. I'm sure there had to be at least one wolf in there somewhere. I also had my suspicions on rounbox as it were (I can pull the quotes back up if needed) and when Xiz (one of my town leans) also mentioned noticing the same things it made me feel a little more confident in my thought process on it. I never would have swapped to Xiz that phase.

                  That's about all I can get into for right now, I'll try to peek in on my phone throughout the day and later this evening can dig into more stuff.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #999
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    I might have mixed up voting order on the MML & Raeko votes. I was just looking quick at the vote list so if I did my bad. I'll look at it more later.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Oop yeah did lol I for some reason read the votes opposite way. So it was mellon was on MML and just kinda stuck like a few of the other votes.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        k now I'm really going, need to shower. Later peeps
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          A few hours ago, I told Shadow I wasn't really checking if someone could be coaching someone else, but here I am somehow.
                          Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                          DaBackPack: There hasn't been anything new from him since I last mentioned it but again, I really don't like his wham bam vote. It was right in the middle of everyone reading into my initial longpost and no one thought twice of him throwing that vote out there, and nobody asked him for an explanation. He didn't give an explanation on that OR on any of the other vague reads he made. He has offered nothing to the game thus far and I'm suspicious of his motives.
                          Originally posted by storn42
                          Now that i have reread the thread i have some new thoughts (and some changed opinions )



                          Rereading this i dont like freezin in this interaction. he hard pushed a joke response to a joke question. a lot of the things freezin wolf reads bolth for actually come off as natural responses and NAI posts. like i said before "tryhard" is the perfect way to describe how i feel about freezin. He's too eager to push the smallest things, which i feel comes from an over eagerness to play the game. This could just as easily be towny as it couldbe wolfy. However i think that this could easily be a towny bolth as well. a lot of the arguments stacked against him i feel could be easily just be explained as him being a new player. If nothing else, i think we should let bolth live through D0, there are better wolves to hunt today.
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          IMO Xiz and storn are never wolf partners. Current mindset is that Xiz is doing a maneuver I usually do as wolf: find a town player with moderate heat, hard defend them, and when they flip town you profit.
                          2nd and 3rd quote is just me wondering if ideas got recycled into posts later on.
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          votecount:
                          bolth (1)- Haku
                          freezin (1)- fatfuck
                          Shadow (1)- roundbox
                          Lar (1)- mellon
                          storn (1)- Shadow
                          roundbox (2)- Xiz, psycho
                          Xiz (5)- DBP, storn, Freezin, Gradiant, bolth
                          raeko (1)- Lar
                          May just be a coincidence, but that made me think for a bit.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Probably super wrong as usual.

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              mildly hot take: i think we might be in a world of shadow/raeko/psycho wolves.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                1000 post game btw


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...