TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #976
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I'll have to think about this more when I'm more awake but if we're going to have Haku confirm that he softed a PR yesterday, isn't it better to just get a full claim at that point? He's dead or roleblocked anyway--- we might as well get him to say his full role so that someone can counterclaim if he's lying, and don't forget that flips are partial this game, so if he is truly blue his flip won't even tell us what role he is--- giving wolves more room to hide behind in case they need to fake a PR claim themselves.

    the downside is that depending on what PR Haku claims the wolf night actions might be different--- the difference between roleblocking or nightkilling I guess. Which gives them more room to PR hunt if they just stunlock Haku

    atm I think if we are gonna force him to claim then it should just be a full claim so we don't get fucked down the line when we realize we don't actually know what Haku was, or what he did, and that information might have been enough to push us closer to solving the game. Given that forcing him to claim that he's some kind of PR isn't safer than him just outright stating his role
    No you're right, it needs to be solved early because at the end of the day he did claim no matter what he or storn says and he did survive, and town can't have that ???? in later phases
    ​

    Comment

    • Shadow_God_10
      Somewhere, but not here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 2227

      #977
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      I'm passing out guys... I'll catch up when I wake up.

      Originally posted by Svaz
      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
      Originally posted by bugkid666
      sunfan I fucked up
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #978
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I think pragmatically it's better to confirm Haku as cop/doctor/whatever and have him get NK'd instead of letting him flip blue and leaving the wolves able to fakeclaim cop/doctor/whatever


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #979
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Are you saying that this setup cannot have 2 of the same role ?

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #980
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Are you saying that this setup cannot have 2 of the same role ?
            It's a Simple SunFan Game, so no I don't believe that
            ​

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #981
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              How about 2 masons ?

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #982
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                How about 2 masons ?
                Are you hardclaiming mason?
                ​

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #983
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Are you saying that this setup cannot have 2 of the same role ?
                  It's the assumption I've had so far yeah, otherwise the game is absolutely broken and wolf-sided

                  In a setup with 13 players I find it hard to believe that there would be two identical roles, esp. when the OP says that "most players will be Vanilla Town"

                  speaking of which, from the OP---

                  Wolves will be given a small list of roles that they can claim.
                  I just saw this and think it makes it even more imperative that any blue claim should be a full claim

                  I have no idea if this "small list of roles" is actual the true list of roles, or if there might be some plausible "fake" roles stuck in there so that counterclaiming is impossible. If they're able to claim "fake" roles then that makes this game much harder for us, since again it's extremely difficult to externally validate the consistency of that claim, barring specific night action interactions


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #984
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    How about 2 masons ?
                    if there are masons then there would just be a single pair of masons and your mason partner isn't going to counterclaim you lol


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #985
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      that said don't actually claim yet Haku, we need more people to weigh in and make sure this isn't a stupid idea


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #986
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        that said don't actually claim yet Haku, we need more people to weigh in and make sure this isn't a stupid idea
                        Ok fuck it I'm going to bed then.

                        Don't disappoint me town
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #987
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          if there are masons then there would just be a single pair of masons and your mason partner isn't going to counterclaim you lol
                          and on top of this, if someone DOES counterclaim you, it's the situation as before: a thunderdome, because your mason partner doesn't counterclaim you, and thus the counterclaim is exactly t/w


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #988
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            that said don't actually claim yet Haku, we need more people to weigh in and make sure this isn't a stupid idea
                            lynch all the PR hunters

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #989
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              I'm kinda sad there's not more psycho/gradiant/roundbox/plop/you name it party family around.

                              I think I should sleep soon to make sure im online at same time as them too.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #990
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Are you hardclaiming mason?
                                Can you for like one second imagine that you're me ?

                                Comment

                                Working...