TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #856
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    I feel like wolves had a long night phase and they're all tired right now.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #857
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      *grabs fishing rod, put a lure on it and moves it toward MML*
      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Why you need to know that my good friend ?
      See this is funny because your implying that you got this big plan or scheme in place

      But it looks like youre actually full of shit instead.

      Why dance around Haku. If you wanna vote people for telling you to claim then get off Shadow and vote me right now.
      ​

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #858
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Raeko what have you even done this game

        How have you even tried helping town at all

        You just going inactive at EoD doesn't solve or attempt to solve shit for town, and saying "it was a joke bro" is at best an attempt to cover for the fact you did NOTHING for an entire phrase.

        Strip out everything else and that's still valid reason to scum read you. You proved to have the ability to contribute and chose to be shitty to me instead. Twice.

        If that's grasping at straws youre still too high to play
        me going inactive at EoD doesn't help town but how do any of the things you mentioned make me a wolf

        I wasn't choosing to be shitty to you lmfao I WAS DRUNK AND DISTRACTED. clearly you would rather believe that I was just being a bitch. I thought we didn't have actual beef but apparently you can't seem to see me for what I actually did, you think I'm after you for some reason. and thats NOT TRUE

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #859
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          And storn, don't think i didn't catch that you missed Haku's claim but was still pretty sure Raeko was right in that it wasn't a real claim.

          I would imagine if someone missed it they'd go looking for it not instantly know to play along with Haku's horseshit
          ​

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #860
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            votecount:
            Haku (1)- Lar
            shadow (1)- Haku
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #861
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Raeko IRL you're welcome to come drink rum in my house this weekend

              In this game you are being scummy and shitty and not helping town

              There is a difference
              ​

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #862
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                See this is funny because your implying that you got this big plan or scheme in place

                But it looks like youre actually full of shit instead.

                Why dance around Haku. If you wanna vote people for telling you to claim then get off Shadow and vote me right now.

                He didn't tell me to claim. He told anyone who shot something to claim.


                That's even worse.

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #863
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Raeko IRL you're welcome to come drink rum in my house this weekend

                  In this game you are being scummy and shitty and not helping town

                  There is a difference
                  I wasn't on the wagon that killed a town

                  I was on a wagon that never had any other votes and didn't really influence anything or anyone

                  if anything, I'm neutral

                  why are you going after me first thing if its not personal is all I wonder

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #864
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    He didn't tell me to claim. He told anyone who shot something to claim.


                    That's even worse.
                    He is absolutely sheeping me on the Vigi claim, something I advocate to either support your (now not real) claim or condemn it

                    So if you got a problem with it you take it up with me
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #865
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      I wasn't on the wagon that killed a town

                      I was on a wagon that never had any other votes and didn't really influence anything or anyone

                      if anything, I'm neutral

                      why are you going after me first thing if its not personal is all I wonder
                      Raeko

                      I legit just fucking explained what my problem was

                      Multiple times

                      Multiple posts
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #866
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Raeko

                        I legit just fucking explained what my problem was

                        Multiple times

                        Multiple posts
                        I know and I'm replying to each of those with responses

                        you say I'm playing scummy but I did not vote for the town wagon, didn't make a push on you (which from your perspective would be a fake push), I wonder why you choose me

                        you say I am being anti-town but WHY

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #867
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          just because I was around but didn't change my vote??

                          I wasn't exactly paying 100% attention to timing and voting, what else ya got?

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #868
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Just pretend there's no claim because I didn't say "I hard claim blablabla".

                            It's that simple.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #869
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              MML bites at anything he doesnt like more @ 11
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #870
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                MML not liking stuff =/= wolfy behavior

                                town doesnt always act townie i wouldve thought you'd realize this by now

                                how many times do you have to tunnel someone just because theyve done something to personally offend you irrespective of the fact that its wolfy or not
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...