TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1021
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    I wanted to die because I'm literally missing the next like 3 EoDs and having me being absent consistently on the key moment where everyone is online is bullshit.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1022
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      I originally was working 3 days/week instead of 5 and I had time to actually be here, but work told me I had to go back to 5 days and I ended up being like "I'll manage something" rather than being like "nope, not playing".

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1023
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I've also been online for more than 24 hours and I still don't see enough people so, I kind of give up for now.

        Comment

        • mellon_collie
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 156

          #1024
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          I think I believe haku. seems realistic to me

          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #1025
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Thanks for coming clean. My intuition says you're telling the truth too.

            The work and time zone stuff sucks, but I think you can still have a positive effect on the game even if you aren't around for EoDs. Don't give up! Let's catch these wolves!

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #1026
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              And by don't give up, I mean in the long run. I'm not telling you to stay online if you've been on here for more than 24 hours, lol...

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1027
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                Thanks for coming clean. My intuition says you're telling the truth too.

                The work and time zone stuff sucks, but I think you can still have a positive effect on the game even if you aren't around for EoDs. Don't give up! Let's catch these wolves!

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1028
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  idk, the avatar felt perfect with that post.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1029
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    I think I believe haku. seems realistic to me
                    Where are you at with the game so far ?

                    Comment

                    • fatfuck42
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2016
                      • 7

                      #1030
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Some other thoughts:

                      Storn's being more active and defensive, playing somewhat reactive but I liked his analysis on the xiz vote. One post like that is nowhere near enough to prove that he's trying to solve the game and his intentions are pure and so on and so forth, but if he keeps it up instead of going dark again then I'd be inclined to believe he's town.

                      Lar, you're coming across as stubborn to me thus far in the phase. It's scummy, although I still read your voice and your passion as pure. I think to be the best asset to town that you can be you need to give other perspectives the time of day and examine them in good faith.

                      Raeko giving a townread to angel for angel going back to investigate and expand on something she was uncertain about seems a little...too easy, I guess. Yes, that's what a townie invested in solving the game would do, but it's nothing a wolf couldn't do either. In fact, in that situation it's what a wolf SHOULD do to appear legit.

                      Freezin speculating about Lar tunneling on someone to fake activity is weird considering the timing: it was only an hour and a half into the phase, and at midnight on a saturday too. Kinda jumping the gun on that one.

                      Round is starting to seem less like a busy person who has to wall of quote post just by virtue of the situation and more like someone who's playing UTR.

                      Comment

                      • fatfuck42
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 7

                        #1031
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        idk, the avatar felt perfect with that post.
                        lol, it's perfect with every post.

                        Comment

                        • fatfuck42
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2016
                          • 7

                          #1032
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Shadow, I hope you're feeling better today. I'm sorry to do this to you when you're not feeling well but I'm pretty sure you're a wolf.

                          You've been all over the place, asking this and that and bringing up stuff at random. Like I said before, that's fine in early phases or when there's not a lot going on, but this shit right here is like...well, it's basically a slip in my eyes:

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          What reads would you hold on to?
                          You posted this at 11:00. Literally the end of the phase. There was all sorts of shit going on with xiz and this is where your attention is focused? And you really ask me that at what is literally the very last minute? I don't think you're interested in the answer at all. You're asking questions for the sake of asking questions. You said this earlier:

                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          And yeah. I'm doing shit, fam. I'm interacting with everyone because I want thoughts from people and I want questions answered. Do.me a solid and answer MY question
                          That's your strategy as a wolf, isn't it? That's how you're trying to look townie. Asking me which reads I would hold onto at not only 11:00 but in the midst of all the xiz stuff is just so disingenuous and fake.

                          shadow

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1033
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Pheweee I slept in quite a bit
                            More actual posts later, but I will say to Shadow that my "ama" was by no means an open invitation. Twas a drunken joke
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1034
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              votecount:
                              Haku (1)- Lar
                              shadow (2)- storn, fatfuck
                              storn (1)- DBP
                              unvote- Haku
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1035
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                Pheweee I slept in quite a bit
                                More actual posts later, but I will say to Shadow that my "ama" was by no means an open invitation. Twas a drunken joke
                                aww, how late it's going to be ?

                                Comment

                                Working...