TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1576
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    have your thoughts changed regarding storn vote 'saving funny'? or are they still valid
    or this only considered if funny flips wolf?

    Comment

    • Duk3star
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2019
      • 0

      #1577
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      have your thoughts changed regarding storn vote 'saving funny'? or are they still valid
      Atm I'm looking at fg'/storm being paired and dbp/mil being paired. FG took a huge risk swapping to dbp when she was a main wagon. In a world where FG and freezin are v/v then MML isht at risk until DBP becomes a CFD.

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1578
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Duk3star
        Just because I'm not buying what your selling doesn't mean I'm not paying attention.
        You literally claim the opposite of what happened.

        You can go back 4 pages and see that you're wrong
        ​

        Comment

        • Duk3star
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2019
          • 0

          #1579
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          or this only considered if funny flips wolf?
          I'm not sure what your asking here. Storm changing their vote saved FG regardless of FGs alignment.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #1580
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            I'm curious if the last minute swaps to dbp wouldn't have happened if I didn't make that post I did regarding potentially voting him myself. Seems opportune that it happened after that point, like they for sure thought I was gonna do it too last minute.

            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #1581
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              You literally claim the opposite of what happened.

              You can go back 4 pages and see that you're wrong
              Let me go check I've had a hell of a day and I might be misremembering but I coulda sworn you only got involved with your vote after dbp became a potential wagon.

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #1582
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Duk3star
                Storm is basically saving FG here remember that if FG is mafia.
                This is a statement that could be used to show scum read for fg/storn based on interaction there. I'm asking if that would still be an accurate assumption there or if you'd only consider this a basis for reading either of them that way if funny flips wolf first.

                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #1583
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Its hard for me to do any sort of dive with how this site functions on mobile. MML is talking to me like I'm a villager btw.

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1584
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    this reminds me of a game where i just wanted out 'cause y'all were being dumb dumbs
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1585
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      votecount:
                      Lar (1)- funny
                      Last edited by the sun fan; 02-25-2020, 09:53 PM.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1586
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        i'll be staying on mml outta frustration duk3 if that's something you want to join me on

                        ya cool. shadow cleared u with a dumbtell in my eyes
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Duk3star
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2019
                          • 0

                          #1587
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          This is a statement that could be used to show scum read for fg/storn based on interaction there. I'm asking if that would still be an accurate assumption there or if you'd only consider this a basis for reading either of them that way if funny flips wolf first.
                          I see what your saying. I didn't mean this to imply a hard assosiative read moreso a potential relevant data point.

                          Comment

                          • Duk3star
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2019
                            • 0

                            #1588
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            i'll be staying on mml outta frustration duk3 if that's something you want to join me on

                            ya cool. shadow cleared u with a dumbtell in my eyes
                            Dumb tell?

                            Gonna have to do more than just be frustrated at mml. Just because I'm at this conclusion now doesnt mean I wont reevaluate.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1589
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              i'll be staying on mml outta frustration duk3 if that's something you want to join me on

                              ya cool. shadow cleared u with a dumbtell in my eyes
                              why did you unvote freezin
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1590
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Duk3star
                                Dumb tell?

                                Gonna have to do more than just be frustrated at mml. Just because I'm at this conclusion now doesnt mean I wont reevaluate.
                                he asked if there were four wolves bc he didn't know how wolf:town ratios went on here

                                which could be faked but is it faked by the dude who gets super angry when ppl don't play the game? nahhh
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...