TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
wolf me stays on freezin to save myself, always. mml stop being freakishly wrong this gameOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
Ok so? We didn't have that knowledge at the time
And the move was greasy? Explain why you did it if its not. Don't tell me what you would have if you where a wolf, tell me why you did it as townComment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
You're saying that the CW to your top scum was a better lynch than DBP?Comment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
Guess you missed the pages upon pages where I say I believe they're partners
They did vote each other for awhile but i mean I even called that Freezin would be and oh fuck look Funny did too
Again, I wasn't getting funny so Freezin was the next logical choiceComment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
wolf doesn't just basically off themselves the way freezin did
and what do ya know? i was rightOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
mml i'm frustrated like you're not this wrong at twg and idk what to do with youOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
No what's shit is you swapping to a wagon you were adamantly against as soon as DBP becomes a potential lynch.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
This is fake
This is wrong
It's literally the opposite? I advocated Freezin over DBP the moment Roundbox said it, before you even read a single post lmao
It's hard making a case when you haven't even read EoD I guessComment
-
Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread
Just because I'm not buying what your selling doesn't mean I'm not paying attention.Comment


Comment