Busy hosting (we're playing Art of Fighting 3) but gonna make the effort to reread some reads before getting heavy with interactions later (unless you got a question you wanna ask like rn)
The DBP vote last sec was honestly shit but Freezin is confirmed town so I don't know what I can even do with that.
I still think Haku Slot is always scum but game fucking disagrees hard apparently so fuck me
Busy hosting (we're playing Art of Fighting 3) but gonna make the effort to reread some reads before getting heavy with interactions later (unless you got a question you wanna ask like rn)
The DBP vote last sec was honestly shit but Freezin is confirmed town so I don't know what I can even do with that.
I still think Haku Slot is always scum but game fucking disagrees hard apparently so fuck me
Was that post I quoted at SOD you attempting to vote freezin?
Comment