TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #1381
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by storn42
    for once a agree with MML this game. Freezin is town. I dont think haku/fg is a wolf but i could be proven wrong.
    What changed For this?
    ​

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #1382
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      I misses this too
      Originally posted by storn42
      have a quick reads list whille im at it

      roundbox - null to very slight wolf
      mellon_collie - wolf lean
      MixMasterLar - slight town lean
      DaBackPack -town lean
      Hakulyte -town lean
      FreezinIce - town lean
      Gradiant -town
      psychoangel691 - wolf lean
      Shadow_God_10 - wolf
      fatfuck42 - null
      ..


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #1383
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by storn42
        you missed it cus im not town reading you
        man, now you're making me find the posts
        gimme a second

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        So you see how you quoted Haku was gonna fake claim mason with Xiz

        Was Xiz not the one pressuring him when he claimed?
        I never said it was a good claim, but yes, I do see that I quoted that. xiz was indeed the one applying the most pressure
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • fatfuck42
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2016
          • 7

          #1384
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          HE

          CLAIMED

          IT WAS TO

          DRAW

          A NIGHT KILL


          WHY DO YOU KEEP GLOSSING OVER THE FACT THAT HIS OWN ADMISSIONS CONTRIDICT YOUR DEFENSE JESUS
          The drawing the night kill, the baiting and reaction testing...I dunno, sounds like it's after-the-fact justifications to me. I think he knew he made a wacky play and tried to make the best of it.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1385
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            I'm getting the same annoying database error when I go to search posts
            give me ANOTHER minute storn
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Duk3star
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2019
              • 0

              #1386
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Alright. I dont have much time my daughter decided to drop kick some little nerd at gymnastics and now we're having to fill out some paperwork.

              Is there any confirmed information?

              I see the latest votecount is tied can I get a tldr on that?

              What's the general vibe of the thread?


              Sorry for the laziness. I plan on doing a full read tonight so I wont be worthless tomorrow.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1387
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Duk3star
                Alright. I dont have much time my daughter decided to drop kick some little nerd at gymnastics and now we're having to fill out some paperwork.
                LOL
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #1388
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  What's the easiest way to refresh the page without having to reload the whole page.

                  Comment

                  • fatfuck42
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 7

                    #1389
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Duk3star
                    Alright. I dont have much time my daughter decided to drop kick some little nerd at gymnastics and now we're having to fill out some paperwork.
                    Oh noooooooooo, lol

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #1390
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      What changed For this?
                      I'd more say my town read isn't quite strong or confidant if thats what you're asking. one of those "im pretty sure he's town but could be proven wrong scenarios"


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #1391
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        I never said it was a good claim, but yes, I do see that I quoted that. xiz was indeed the one applying the most pressure
                        There's no way he hinted that claim with the stated plan.

                        He was just trying to get pressure off him and then wanted to play it off.

                        Hell it there was a shred of truth to it, it's in character for Haku to lament his plan failed at the start of EoD.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #1392
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Start of Phase not EOD
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #1393
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            is it bad i kinda want to vote duk3 anyway

                            Comment

                            • Duk3star
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2019
                              • 0

                              #1394
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              LOL
                              I'd be laughing too if I didnt have an irate mother scolding me about the damage caused by my daughters pure kicking power.

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #1395
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                I much much muuuuuuuuch rather lynch Haku then Freezin guys

                                The most information possible right fucking there with a slot that's always 99.9999999999999992% scum and you're passing it the fuck up?
                                Haku's slot was a weird read for me, what would be the most standout info we'd get if they flipped wolf? What if they do end up flipping town?

                                I guess all and all you're right on it being more info than freezin but freezin is really urking me.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...