TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Duk3star
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2019
    • 0

    #2131
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Alright I'm here. Disneyland was more pervasive than I thought.

    Comment

    • Duk3star
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2019
      • 0

      #2132
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      I did vote... wtf???

      this reasoning is bunk af literally you can look at the thread before you submit a night action to confirm that whatever you think is true is true....

      why would you even do that

      oh well I guess
      That's my bad friend. I didnt realize your votes were tracked as raeko

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2133
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I was asleep today

        honestly I still think psycho is the best choice right now


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2134
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          1) roundbox
          2) mellon_collie seered green
          10) Gradiant
          11) SubaruPoptart psychoangel691
          13) fatfuck42

          good odds rn tbh


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #2135
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I was asleep today

            honestly I still think psycho is the best choice right now
            I think you might be right, Ken.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2136
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              no votes have been cast
              a polite reminder that all votes cast this phase are locked in and cannot be changed
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #2137
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Don't see why I'm the best choice but whatever, I really don't have the time to delve deep tonight so I guess it is what it is.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • Duk3star
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2019
                  • 0

                  #2138
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  Duke, you're the jailkeeper, and you did MML > DBP > Raeko?
                  Yes.

                  Comment

                  • Duk3star
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2019
                    • 0

                    #2139
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    FYI moderators usually announce MYLO regardless of claims to prevent OGI

                    Comment

                    • Duk3star
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2019
                      • 0

                      #2140
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by storn42
                      Btw, now that i feel safe since roundbox claimed. (and while we have enough time left in the day)



                      This was supposed to be a shitpost.

                      I'm the seer. When i seer someone i get Green, Red, or No result.

                      N0: no green check
                      N1: Freezin - came back Green
                      N2: Psychoangel - No Result
                      N3: Raeko - came back Green

                      Ohhhhh spicy.

                      Any idea what no result means.

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #2141
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Duk3star
                        Ohhhhh spicy.

                        Any idea what no result means.
                        The only thing that makes sense would be that he was roleblocked that night. I don't know of any other role that would make it come back like that in any game I've ever played.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Duk3star
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2019
                          • 0

                          #2142
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Duk3star
                          Ohhhhh spicy.

                          Any idea what no result means.
                          From my experience a no result is usually because of a RB or a an aesthetic role.

                          Comment

                          • Duk3star
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2019
                            • 0

                            #2143
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            The only thing that makes sense would be that he was roleblocked that night. I don't know of any other role that would make it come back like that in any game I've ever played.
                            I kinda wanna be cheeky and make a joke about you not knowing what a roleblocker is.

                            Are you sure there isnt anything in your role that could cause this?

                            Comment

                            • Duk3star
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2019
                              • 0

                              #2144
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by fatfuck42
                              Duk jailed raeko, and storn's check went through, so that basically confirms wolves have a roleblocker, right? Because the only other alternative is duk is lying (otherwise the jailing would've prevented the check).

                              That's a very town of Salem like JK. Its pretty specific that i present kp and roleblock my target.

                              Comment

                              • Duk3star
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2019
                                • 0

                                #2145
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                I'm about to just yolo a vote cause I'm tired as fuck.

                                Comment

                                Working...