TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fatfuck42
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2016
    • 7

    #1351
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    also, is there a reason we're sleeping on dabackpack?
    he just came in at EOD and started a lynch movement on xiz

    I think his reasoning was very flimsy and one of those "one size fits all" arguments where he could make up a generalization about Xiz and apply it to the current situation

    I brought this up in my EOD post but everyone ignored it

    thanks
    I'd rather we leave the Dap Dilemma until next phase. Doesn't seem fruitful to pursue now when there's all this other stuff going on, plus I can't imagine we'd get much from questioning or pressuring him when he's presumably not caught up with the thread and there's only an hour and some change left in the phase.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #1352
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      if haku/fg flips wolf, who will you be looking at?

      if haku/fg flips town, who will you be looking at?

      if you say this is going to be very telling, what do you think it's gonna tell us?
      Storn first and foremost. Stated this recently.

      If the flip is town I'm throwing every read I have in the fucking dumpster and 're reading the phrase as fresh as I can.

      I think I probably pay the most attention to those defending a (theoretical) town Haku the most if the flip really is town, tho.

      Don't act like I've said the phrase "telling" more then once or that I used it to not explain myself please
      ​

      Comment

      • fatfuck42
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2016
        • 7

        #1353
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        @fatfuck

        At the time i made that declaration i really wasnt thinking about team dynamic much. I believed that shadow was so far distanced from everyone else (most people have taken shots at him at least once or vice versa) that he could be on pretty much any team.

        I dont really believe in that team anymore ill probably elaborate once i think about some more things.
        Alright, thanks for answering. I'll wait to hear the elaboration then.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #1354
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Still 100% believe in this and no one has convinced me that Haku could have been thinking anything mildly coherent.

          The excuse "Haku does Dumb" is not a good reason to townread his slot

          Fuck give me one thing he's done that's townie/in character with his town play that isn't derping.
          ok fine i'ma try to get in the mind of haku

          he coulda thought it was pro-town play bc self-pres is most important in the absence of knowing prs. then a claim like that could lead to his death and divert a nk, but i guess it didn't in this case because the wolves could've been playing it safe and wanted to avoid a potential doc block

          it's not the best but it makes sense and is in line with haku's plays

          you don't have to think he's dumb for doing it. i don't even think it's dumb it's just not something you'd do on ffrtwg
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #1355
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            so? what do you think?
            I think I am scared idk I really feel like I can read DBP when he is being even remotely town and I don't really feel it this game

            I don't feel strong wolf vibes from him either, but idk, I do not like it at the same time

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #1356
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              votecount:
              duk3 (1)- fatfuck
              storn (1)- DBP
              freezin (1)- funny
              funny (2)- Lar, freezin
              psycho (1)- storn
              dabackpack (1)- roundbox
              Plop, Roundbox: those be some wasted votes you got there.

              Storn too but I'd be surprised if he even reads this tbh

              Reread my post where I quoted my earlier argument against Haku please: that needs to be our lynch
              ​

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1357
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                mechanical ===///=== best all the time.

                if only ffa were here i was just talking to him about something like this where i played against mechanics once and was right
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • fatfuck42
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 7

                  #1358
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Still 100% believe in this and no one has convinced me that Haku could have been thinking anything mildly coherent.

                  The excuse "Haku does Dumb" is not a good reason to townread his slot

                  Fuck give me one thing he's done that's townie/in character with his town play that isn't derping.
                  I think softclaiming when you're a VT and you believe you're going to be mislynched while you're at work is a short-sighted townie play.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #1359
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by fatfuck42
                    I'd rather we leave the Dap Dilemma until next phase. Doesn't seem fruitful to pursue now when there's all this other stuff going on, plus I can't imagine we'd get much from questioning or pressuring him when he's presumably not caught up with the thread and there's only an hour and some change left in the phase.
                    I want to add on that if he doesn't impress this EoD I'll be right there in grilling him tomorrow for it

                    But not tonight, he can have tonight
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1360
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Plop, Roundbox: those be some wasted votes you got there.

                      Storn too but I'd be surprised if he even reads this tbh

                      Reread my post where I quoted my earlier argument against Haku please: that needs to be our lynch
                      stop it
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #1361
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        I think I want to vote duk3 but the fact they arent here really scares me
                        There is no benefit to being scared of someone not here?
                        There's also no benefit to voting that slot rn either

                        Trust me on Haku please
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1362
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Storn first and foremost. Stated this recently.

                          If the flip is town I'm throwing every read I have in the fucking dumpster and 're reading the phrase as fresh as I can.

                          I think I probably pay the most attention to those defending a (theoretical) town Haku the most if the flip really is town, tho.

                          Don't act like I've said the phrase "telling" more then once or that I used it to not explain myself please
                          was not the intention
                          I just wanted the thoughts gathered into one response to this, which you did, so thank you

                          Originally posted by fatfuck42
                          I'd rather we leave the Dap Dilemma until next phase. Doesn't seem fruitful to pursue now when there's all this other stuff going on, plus I can't imagine we'd get much from questioning or pressuring him when he's presumably not caught up with the thread and there's only an hour and some change left in the phase.
                          how else do you propose we solve him?
                          not saying that he can't break away from his current posting pattern, but he hasn't done awful ton this day phase aside from posting for an hour and a half
                          I'm not ignoring the points he made on haku/storn (as I had agreed with his point regarding counterclaming in a closed setup), I just think that the previous EOD has been glossed over a bit and that his actions there are questionable
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #1363
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            ok fine i'ma try to get in the mind of haku

                            he coulda thought it was pro-town play bc self-pres is most important in the absence of knowing prs. then a claim like that could lead to his death and divert a nk, but i guess it didn't in this case because the wolves could've been playing it safe and wanted to avoid a potential doc block

                            it's not the best but it makes sense and is in line with haku's plays

                            you don't have to think he's dumb for doing it. i don't even think it's dumb it's just not something you'd do on ffrtwg
                            It can't be pro town to self pres when the hardclaim states the goal of fakeclaiming was to draw a NK.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #1364
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              was not the intention
                              I just wanted the thoughts gathered into one response to this, which you did, so thank you
                              Word.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #1365
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                @psycho asking for the post where i defined her hands off play
                                Oh okay, so it's exactly what I thought you were going to try to use, your piggyback off of storn's post freezin I'm parking this here unless something major happens in the next 57 minutes.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...