TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1336
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    I've already brought up that xiz already had suspicions on him before dbp 'started' anything

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #1337
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by fatfuck42
      You don't think the 11:00PM (or, rather 10:57PM according to his work clock) question comes across as disingenuous, though?
      I took it at the time as him perceiving time as "OMG THE PHASE IS ENDING SUNFAN COULD POST ANY MINUTE" way and not the more realistic "When I post this, people will be able to respond only for 23 seconds"

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Kind of early to be getting desperate don't u think?

      I havnt even started tightening the screws yet
      Don't tease us so!
      ​

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #1338
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        I've also brought up that sleeper thought on dbp, I'd just rather vote in that gross triangle i talked about over tinfoiling on him

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #1339
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          also, is there a reason we're sleeping on dabackpack?
          he just came in at EOD and started a lynch movement on xiz

          I think his reasoning was very flimsy and one of those "one size fits all" arguments where he could make up a generalization about Xiz and apply it to the current situation

          I brought this up in my EOD post but everyone ignored it

          thanks
          i mean sure i guess better than most of the other options we got rn

          i ain't touching gradiant 'cause i can't read him, ain't touching duk3 ever, and mml and storn have passes 'til later. plop is cool i guess
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #1340
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            I've also brought up that sleeper thought on dbp, I'd just rather vote in that gross triangle i talked about over tinfoiling on him
            ^^^^^^^


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #1341
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              also, is there a reason we're sleeping on dabackpack?
              he just came in at EOD and started a lynch movement on xiz

              I think his reasoning was very flimsy and one of those "one size fits all" arguments where he could make up a generalization about Xiz and apply it to the current situation

              I brought this up in my EOD post but everyone ignored it

              thanks
              Yeah He does this as town too and plus Haku.

              Hang on Roundy lemme find you something I think you clearly missed regarding Haku
              ​

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #1342
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                @fatfuck

                At the time i made that declaration i really wasnt thinking about team dynamic much. I believed that shadow was so far distanced from everyone else (most people have taken shots at him at least once or vice versa) that he could be on pretty much any team.

                I dont really believe in that team anymore ill probably elaborate once i think about some more things.
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1343
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  votecount:
                  duk3 (1)- fatfuck
                  storn (1)- DBP
                  freezin (1)- funny
                  funny (2)- Lar, freezin
                  psycho (1)- storn
                  dabackpack (1)- roundbox
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1344
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Kind of early to be getting desperate don't u think?

                    I havnt even started tightening the screws yet
                    it's not desperation it's aggression. granted i still have 20pgs to read left you're not a good slot and my most confident scum read rn
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1345
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      well ima iso freezin now
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #1346
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        To believe Haku is town one has to believe the following story is true:



                        Haku, after telling me that he rather I lynch him instead of Freezin (making Freezin's hard defense that much more spicy) decides on a plan: to fake claim and have wolves kill him. This was his stated plan and end goal on his hardclaim post he made this phase.

                        To do this, he waits until he gets pressured by Xiz and then says "don't make me claim". Haku's end goal is to draw the night kill, so to do this he doesn't say any more about it . Supposedly, he was gonna claim to be Masons with Xiz, the man who was pushing him. All in the name of drawing the NK, of course.

                        So then he skirts by and (by his own admission this phrase) doesn't litter his future posts with clues for the wolves to see. This helps him go undetected, so he can,draw out the NK.

                        When his plan fails, instead of coming clean that was the gambit and trying to explain why he was hesitant and secretive about his fake PR (that he claimed so he could be found out and NK'd) he blantedly gives town the roundabout and tries to say he never claimed at all. He then basically taunts anyone questioning it that he's drawing a new lure, or bait, or whatever and he wants reactions. The reactions he wants though are for people to see him as town. This will help him get NK in the previous night phase probably.

                        After it becomes clear town is too confused by this masterful scheme, he comes clean that he was drawing a night kill, because he's town and being killed on purpose as town is pro town. He also doesn't want to sub out apparently, until the moment he actually does.

                        Freezin comes in and says this makes perfect sense for a green to do.
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        I have player countless game with him. He actually dunked on me hard last game we played where he counterclaimed me and filibust for his wolf partners to slid utr while he took the fallout

                        He is also the player that actually manipulated Post Count Theory against me.

                        He does weird shit but I STRAIGHT FUCKING REFUSE to believe he started with "let's be a decoy" and went about it in this manner

                        I refuse to believe on the possibility

                        Still 100% believe in this and no one has convinced me that Haku could have been thinking anything mildly coherent.

                        The excuse "Haku does Dumb" is not a good reason to townread his slot

                        Fuck give me one thing he's done that's townie/in character with his town play that isn't derping.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1347
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          well ima iso freezin now
                          yeah sounds about good i think i can park on freezin
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1348
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            I've already brought up that xiz already had suspicions on him before dbp 'started' anything
                            here's dabackpack's progression

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            this is so forced

                            Xiz
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            IMO Xiz and storn are never wolf partners. Current mindset is that Xiz is doing a maneuver I usually do as wolf: find a town player with moderate heat, hard defend them, and when they flip town you profit.

                            Xiz's response to my vote is a way of publicly reaffirming "hey guys, I told you storn was town!!"

                            The thing to look for is if Xiz's defense actually looks sincere. If he's a wolf he'll be standing back and weakly interjecting but will never do anything strong enough to prevent a storn lynch from happening.

                            ^I don't have enough time to do this but I'd really like some feedback on this last point
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            It's been a while but I feel like Xiz is the kind of wolf player that shoots from the hip and give out vague town reads pretty liberally --- it's the kind of thing that looks like Galaxy Brain play but to solve him you need to pierce through that facade
                            the last two quotes here are that "one size fits all" generalization that he's dumping onto xiz
                            he engaged with you, gradiant, when he came in to ask for your opinion on xiz
                            Lar and you and others were wavering around really placing a vote on him, and dabackpack was the catalyst that sparked the train

                            as a wolf, I don't think backpack sleeps at the wheel here when he returns during EOD
                            he had to do something that stuck to give an impression that he's taking action when he's here as to avoid being one that follows the crowd
                            if you call this a sweeping generalization about meta (since I talked about it earlier wrt his read on xiz), I would disagree as this is more of a "what would be a good course of action as a wolf after being gone most of the phase"
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #1349
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              I think I want to vote duk3 but the fact they arent here really scares me

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1350
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                fucking thank you this shit SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME
                                so? what do you think?
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...