TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #1306
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by storn42
    wew, 2 hours to EoD and im struggling to stay awake. this... will be fun...
    same
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1307
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by psychoangel691
      No, I pointed out that you've been doing basically jack shit then want to get on my ass about not swaying my opinion of you.
      I think your being pretty unreasonable here and dipping hard into hyperbole
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #1308
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        I think your being pretty unreasonable here and dipping hard into hyperbole
        k.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #1309
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Well going to put a pin in all this and come back to it tomorrow.

          I'll deliver my promises in the next half hour or so then check hakus claim
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #1310
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            back home and making dinner les go
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1311
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Funny and Freezin voting each other is interesting indeed, but I think I missed (I mean no I didn't she never posted it bit I'll pretend I missed) Funny's case on Freezin. Please repost/quote your argument Funny.




              No no, keep 'em coming I live for them


              Would love to see this still happen



              Rofl

              To be 100%, I honestly think Kayla is town here. I think the frustration and real and to be honest her current meta is that she doesn't post nearly as much when she's scum.

              I know, I know; I want her to keep at it and produce note content too. But I think she can be examined after this EoD, I'm fine taking her off the table.



              I can only defend Shadow because of a gut read (and that shadow doesn't fall in with my POE) but I think Shadow being as needlessly confused as he was is on brand for his town game.

              When he has wolf chat or even Mason chat its clear he consults almost any plan with partners first and normally asks his questions there. I just feel like it wasn't happening this game.
              eod1: not good

              push of note was on both a newbie (relatively i guess) who flipped town

              pushes this phase haven't been productive

              entrance d0, not good
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1312
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                DO NOT VOTE DUK3 GOSH Y'ALL C'MON
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1313
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  This is literally all your posts for the last 4 pages before saying that you're done with me. What exactly is there for me to retain from this?
                  Go ahead, vote me forever and keep contributing nothing, that's going to help us solve this game.
                  Though one thing I can agree on with you at this point is this crap between us is literally going nowhere so I'm done with this as well, I brought up my thoughts what others make of it is what they make of it at this point. You're staying top of my scum reads list too.
                  vote with me on freezin
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #1314
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by fatfuck42
                    The truth is I just have like 5 years worth of material FFR has never seen. After it's depleted I'm toast!
                    lol ffr will prolly be deddo by the time you're done
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #1315
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      eod1: not good

                      push of note was on both a newbie (relatively i guess) who flipped town

                      pushes this phase haven't been productive

                      entrance d0, not good
                      Define productive, I've personally gotten a ton of info this phase

                      Take your productivity and go fly a kite with it
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #1316
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        I know I'm not directly responding to big reads, but I am reading them and appreciate people taking the time to do them.

                        To me, they will be incredibly useful doing the night where I can read them with EoD knowledge and see what does and doesn't make sense.

                        ---

                        I don't lynch Pyscho, Gradiant, Dusk this phrase. I think Gradiant does do enough he when gets here and the mindmeld is real. Pyscho feels legit frustrated as a town would. Dusk lives because of gut feelings for Shadow, but he's way less active and that's gonna be an issue if it keeps up. Not voting today

                        I probably don't vote DBP, Round, or Raeko this phase. DBP and Round are closer to null then town and I really need to see how the handle EoD. I don't like Raeko's entire play, but she gave reads and is starting to pay attention. Not saying never a wolf, am saying that I won't vote her this phase.

                        I think the Freezin and Funny thing is.....certainly a thing. Had them as partners but the votes are real. I know Funny is very into bussing partners but I don't know how Freezin feels about it. I'm fine voting either of them, and just seeing how I feel about their votes after EoD.

                        Storn had been spotty, dismissive, and I reeeeeaally hate his "you haven't proved Haku claimed" point and still feel like it was him playing with too much information. He has had amble chance to convince me he works for town and he just chooses to claim I've never townread him (I'm pretty sure I defended him once or twice tbh) which doesn't help town. If I wasn't voting Funny I would probably vote Storn, but that would be foolish as I really just need to have Haku's slot resolved.

                        Personally if Haku flips red I think that's damning for Storn.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #1317
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Define productive, I've personally gotten a ton of info this phase

                          Take your productivity and go fly a kite with it
                          nice xiz vote d0
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1318
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            eod1: not good

                            push of note was on both a newbie (relatively i guess) who flipped town

                            pushes this phase haven't been productive

                            entrance d0, not good
                            I mean

                            I guess I don't disagree?
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1319
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              personal update: i still feel blessed to be in haku's slot
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #1320
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Everyone had a shit EoD I feel. Some more then others
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...