TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #2056
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    I'm VT

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #2057
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      To be honest I don't have a lot to go off of, besides that most of this game I've been barking up the wrong tree. If there are three wolves then almost half of the game is a wolf. Looking at recent connections, Raeko's defense of psychoangel yesterday pairs them together, and keeps Plop since he insisted on the slip. If plop is a wolf then it kinda has to be plop/gradiant/roundbox

      atm I think roundbox can fit on a lot of teams

      so please massclaim, we need this now
      I don't think a wolf psycho removes plop from the pool since he wasn't the one that brought up the slip. It could easily be a wolf going 'oh yeah my partner fucked up there' and distancing.

      Storn looks bit better than before due to his vote switching off of funny/freezin wagon shown to be T/T, but it's weird that he's been constantly bringing up me and dbp being on all the lynches but doing absolutely nothing about it or not bringing up other posts we had leading up to having the votes on those wagons.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #2058
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by storn42
        Didn't duk3 claim jailkeeper. shouldn't he be able to stop a NK? thereby preventing MYLO and giving us a chance at 4v3? are we sure his claim isn't complete BS?
        Also this is really stupid coming from somebody that's played way more twg than me

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #2059
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Like, you know how a jailkeep works right?
          Either he hits the wolf that made the kill when there's 3 wolves that could've made the kill, or he hits the target. There's no way he can for sure do an action that gets us out of this situation.
          This looks like someone trying anything to bring shit back up on duke to probably do duke/dbp pairing when this train has passed already.

          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #2060
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Given the lack of claims at this point, I'm starting to fear that PRs flip as green instead of blue in this setup.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #2061
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              I have arrived back on planet earth
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #2062
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                I don't see any problems mass claiming
                it's easy: I'm VT
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #2063
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by fatfuck42
                  Given the lack of claims at this point, I'm starting to fear that PRs flip as green instead of blue in this setup.
                  I think your right on this.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #2064
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Btw, now that i feel safe since roundbox claimed. (and while we have enough time left in the day)

                    Originally posted by storn42
                    i always know where the game is going. i can see into the future: wolves win. i get lynched D3. J-rodd is the inno child.
                    This was supposed to be a shitpost.

                    I'm the seer. When i seer someone i get Green, Red, or No result.

                    N0: no green check
                    N1: Freezin - came back Green
                    N2: Psychoangel - No Result
                    N3: Raeko - came back Green


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #2065
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      y'all are dicks for lynching freezin btw


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2066
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        Btw, now that i feel safe since roundbox claimed. (and while we have enough time left in the day)
                        why would me not claiming make you feel unsafe?
                        not disputing your claim here, I'm just curious
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #2067
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          why would me not claiming make you feel unsafe?
                          not disputing your claim here, I'm just curious
                          i still have PTSD from that lTWG game where you CC'd me when i was Seer and town believed you over me.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • fatfuck42
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 7

                            #2068
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            Btw, now that i feel safe since roundbox claimed. (and while we have enough time left in the day)



                            This was supposed to be a shitpost.

                            I'm the seer. When i seer someone i get Green, Red, or No result.

                            N0: no green check
                            N1: Freezin - came back Green
                            N2: Psychoangel - No Result
                            N3: Raeko - came back Green
                            Oh my god, the shitpost seems so obvious in hindsight!

                            What do you interpret the no result on angel being?

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #2069
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by fatfuck42
                              Oh my god, the shitpost seems so obvious in hindsight!

                              What do you interpret the no result on angel being?
                              either A) i was roleblocked, or B) she's the masterwolf


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • fatfuck42
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2016
                                • 7

                                #2070
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Round, what was your most recent read on raeko prior to storn's post?

                                Comment

                                Working...