Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
I am aware that this is a pretty selfish play but idc.
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
my reads list took longer than it probably should've to make so yeah I missed couple things while had multiple tabs open in different parts of the thread. Looking at mellon's posts doesn't give me a lot of different insight though aside from rather voting psycho over freezin though both have seemingly similar play and are each saying the other one is doing what themself are accused of, and then storn's vote on psycho.
This will not stop me from solving other players in my estimation
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Well, my thought on the switch was the possibility of jumping on another known town for them that was gaining traction since they had left some heat towards bolth in the first phase with the intent of pushing them in the next phase.
maybe, I know people were looking to look into bolt this phase which was one of the reasons I thought the nightkill was bad. dbp was even pairing freezin himself with bolt.
my reads list took longer than it probably should've to make so yeah I missed couple things while had multiple tabs open in different parts of the thread. Looking at mellon's posts doesn't give me a lot of different insight though aside from rather voting psycho over freezin though both have seemingly similar play and are each saying the other one is doing what themself are accused of, and then storn's vote on psycho.
So what do you think about raeko dropping a reads list? And what if she's active this EoD? Step in the right direction, or too little too late?
There's this sort of triangle going on between psycho, freezin, and mellon. storn vote almost makes it a funky square and I think I want to vote between these 4 to help get a bit more info from interactions between them.
So what do you think about raeko dropping a reads list? And what if she's active this EoD? Step in the right direction, or too little too late?
kinda of a dumb question tbh, never too late for step in the right direction. just hope that it stays that way so if there's another shitshow like last eod and any of those thoughts happen to change we can at least be aware of it and not just hope that something will happen.
Alright you fatfuck i hope you have some good reads today
Originally posted by FreezinIce
Random thought but i don't think ive ever stayed off of mml's scum list for a whole game in all the games ive ever played with him.
Originally posted by FreezinIce
Me and raeko are like his eternal punching bags
Originally posted by FreezinIce
I think i can possibly put my suspicions on hold for a day to help out here.
funny
Going to re-evaluate the fake claim and scrutinize it once i get off work. If it doesn't end up making sense from a town potv this will probably be my vote. Resolving mechanical plays should trump my own suspect list.
Originally posted by FreezinIce
Also not helping is i am really underwhelmed with funny so far
Originally posted by FreezinIce
I just want u to be real, like have a normal conversation. Everything ive read from you is either a general observation directed at nobody, self defense, or just observations aimed at one person of past posts with no follow up.
Maybe it's how you play but it looks wolfy to me. While the effort isn't fake obviously because it takes time to read through everything and respond the ultimate result of that effort and direction its aimed at is what im looking at. And the on that front I've been consistently underwhelmed
Originally posted by FreezinIce
Give me like an hour or so i need a computer for this not a phone
Originally posted by FreezinIce
You missed it.
Originally posted by FreezinIce
I think im almost ready to lock psycho in as a wolf after that post but i still want to solve haku's fake claim before that though
Originally posted by FreezinIce
I'll find it if your willing to wait about an hour
Originally posted by FreezinIce
You are unwilling to change or rethink your reads in the face of new evidence or even explore that evidence.
Originally posted by FreezinIce
K I'm done with you psycho. Im tired of you throwing the same old stuff back in my face and not retaining anything im saying
After this phase im probably going to vote you forever till once of us dies. Or maybe I'll do that this phase pemding rusty i find from haku
This is literally all your posts for the last 4 pages before saying that you're done with me. What exactly is there for me to retain from this?
Go ahead, vote me forever and keep contributing nothing, that's going to help us solve this game.
Though one thing I can agree on with you at this point is this crap between us is literally going nowhere so I'm done with this as well, I brought up my thoughts what others make of it is what they make of it at this point. You're staying top of my scum reads list too.
Originally posted by Charu
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Originally posted by DaBackpack
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Comment