TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellon_collie
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 156

    #2026
    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Duk3star
    I blocked mellon cause they didnt vote and it felt like they would be the nk if dbp was a wolf. I still dont know if dbp is a wolf but I'm really sad that xel was green.
    I did vote... wtf???

    this reasoning is bunk af literally you can look at the thread before you submit a night action to confirm that whatever you think is true is true....

    why would you even do that

    oh well I guess

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #2027
      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

      Well I am done hanging with Tforce/Lewdy and gonna have time from now on

      Time to look at what Lar was saying

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #2028
        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xelnya

        Its at the point where if this really is a mislynch it's better to have it now and not final 3, but I don't think it is.

        I never vote Duk3 in this scenario
        I don't vote Gradiant
        I probably never vote Pyscho

        I'm choosing to believe the gut that DBP is town so not voting him.

        I'm becoming lukewarm on Round and Storn.

        I'm ok seeing Plop go though it's just bad logic and rhetoric all around. Some of his defenses seem too tryhard
        thanks for including me in your final reads.............................

        feeling a bit like chopped roundbox

        anyway the only thing I hard disagree with from Lar is his backpack gut read. because I am having the opposite type of gut read

        The read I agree with most is probably the Plop read. I've gotten similar vibes from Plop. and he seems to have largely avoided suspicion, never had too much heat on him and some of his defenses and just reactions in general seem kinda stiff

        Comment

        • mellon_collie
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 156

          #2029
          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

          Also like Lar I am going to need to read both Storn and Roundbox again, I feel like I haven't scrutinized either of them enough

          storn would you vote psychoangel if you thought she was a viable lynch?

          Comment

          • fatfuck42
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2016
            • 7

            #2030
            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

            Wait, how are we in mylo/lylo? There's 8 of us, presumably 5v3, so wouldn't a mislynch make it 3v3?

            Comment

            • fatfuck42
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2016
              • 7

              #2031
              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              The read I agree with most is probably the Plop read. I've gotten similar vibes from Plop. and he seems to have largely avoided suspicion, never had too much heat on him and some of his defenses and just reactions in general seem kinda stiff
              If any of my logic and rhetoric comes across as weird then I'll be happy to elaborate, and as far as the stiffness goes, that's a personality thing. I'm always stiff around people who I've never met or haven't talked to in a long time.

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #2032
                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                storn would you vote psychoangel if you thought she was a viable lynch?
                due to the nature of the scenario, no. If i had a free vote right now it would be on psychoangel, but i'd rather not fuck over town/get fucked over by placing my vote too early in the phase. But to state it like this, i would currently like to lynch physchoangel this phase and would vote for her.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #2033
                  Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by fatfuck42
                  Wait, how are we in mylo/lylo? There's 8 of us, presumably 5v3, so wouldn't a mislynch make it 3v3?
                  wait...


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #2034
                    Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                    Didn't duk3 claim jailkeeper. shouldn't he be able to stop a NK? thereby preventing MYLO and giving us a chance at 4v3? are we sure his claim isn't complete BS?


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #2035
                      Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                      Thats the last thing i want to think about right now but i thought it and i hate it.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #2036
                        Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        Didn't duk3 claim jailkeeper. shouldn't he be able to stop a NK? thereby preventing MYLO and giving us a chance at 4v3? are we sure his claim isn't complete BS?
                        if he picks the right target he could be able to stop a NK, but I don't think we can be sure that's going to happen

                        so there is a chance of it being or not?

                        idk how that works honestly don't listen to me

                        Comment

                        • fatfuck42
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2016
                          • 7

                          #2037
                          Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          Didn't duk3 claim jailkeeper. shouldn't he be able to stop a NK? thereby preventing MYLO and giving us a chance at 4v3? are we sure his claim isn't complete BS?
                          So 3v3 is game over then? If it is, then either duk's lying or the wolves have a surefire way of neutralizing his ability.

                          Comment

                          • fatfuck42
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 7

                            #2038
                            Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                            Also, storn, what made you change your read on freezin between the first phase and the second?

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #2039
                              Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                              Originally posted by fatfuck42
                              So 3v3 is game over then? If it is, then either duk's lying or the wolves have a surefire way of neutralizing his ability.
                              yes. 3v3 is game over 3v4 we have a chance to win. I dont entirely know how this whole "MYLO" this works, especially from the Host PoV. I think this is effectively Mylo, but idk if night actions can prevent mylo from being the official state of the game or whatever. all i know is that this is weird, im confused and i dont like it.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #2040
                                Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by fatfuck42
                                Also, storn, what made you change your read on freezin between the first phase and the second?
                                a lot of things. I considered my read on him D0, and how stupid it was, there was the whole xiz wagon thing that went on, and also i just liked where his head was at that day, (mind melding helps)


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...