TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1996
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    If you died in the night I could reset my reads =/
    stop
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #1997
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      Not having strong enough wolf reads to push someone on /= not having any reads
      Not having a read on every player in the game for a list /= not having any reads

      You can not be this bad at reading.... I explained how you misunderstood that post already but if you're set on walking face first into a brick wall instead of actually reading and interpreting my posts who am I to stop you

      if anything you're constructing a false narrative based on your own misunderstanding
      See if there was truth to this, then this post would have been made last phase.

      So I'm inclined to believe this is fucking bullshit
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1998
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I don't get what you're talking about there I'm with DBP
        yes I read the post spell it out for me big boy
        I'm talking about Raeko

        Although DBP is also full of shit


        Raeko is trying to quote me out of context to say that I just don't understand her post when she had actually posted more.
        ​

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1999
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          well

          its starting to look like lar and raeko aren't partners
          Good, because MML isn't a wolf, lmao


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #2000
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            See if there was truth to this, then this post would have been made last phase.

            So I'm inclined to believe this is fucking bullshit
            I was kinda busy last phase trying to figure out who to vote for and stuff. also because it took me a while to understand what your issue was because it is based on something YOU misunderstood. so it's kinda hard to defend against it without actually doing some digging myself to figure out wtf you're even talking about. I really didn't get it until I sat down and tried to figure out why you thought it happened that way.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2001
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I don't really understand what your angle is MML

              imo looks like making a mountain out of a molehill


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #2002
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                His angle right now is to lynch someone that had gotten away from the noose last phase.

                That's what it looks like anyways.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #2003
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  I was kinda busy last phase trying to figure out who to vote for and stuff
                  lols
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #2004
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I don't really understand what your angle is MML

                    imo looks like making a mountain out of a molehill
                    Concerning you? naw fam.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #2005
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      His angle right now is to lynch someone that had gotten away from the noose last phase.

                      That's what it looks like anyways.
                      Is that all you got out of this?
                      Fucking for real that all you see happening?
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #2006
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        lols
                        reading the thread and trying to find wolves took priority over doing reading comprehension for another player. bonkers

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #2007
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          But that's whatever, I'm more interested in YOU Backpack.

                          I say you voting for funnygurl for the hardest of reads is still pretty scummy. Not because of the hard read, but because you went for it without considering what she had done at that point in time. Something I know you do constantly as a town.

                          Once again, IRL whatever or not it may be that caused this, but it's really my biggest wolf read right now.

                          ...Ain't gonna lie though. inDheart's post about you last phase had me thinking, as I said. So maybe it's just a tinge-bit biased.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2008
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            lar who is right
                            you claiming the world is coming to an end
                            or the people trying to walk down the street

                            if no one sees it but you, then either try and explain it, or stop yelling at the bystanders and wondering why no one follows you
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2009
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              wait ok both of those are good suggestions I fucked up the example
                              oh well
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2010
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                2. indheart
                                is me, do not tuch

                                3. Wayward Vagabond
                                cleared/damned by claim now

                                9. Charu
                                a wolf could claim what he did but meh i'm not touching it rn

                                1. Mellonxcollie
                                imo either substantially clear via a lot of the game wanting to lynch her or her partners are also piling on, in which case we can still find them

                                14. Hakulyte
                                in derp clear territory for not knowing sabotage stuff; doing ever so slightly town zone things

                                4. DaBackpack
                                6. Roundbox

                                8. DarkManticoreX2
                                12. MML
                                13. Sunfan

                                i was going to arrange this pile but then numerical order seemed fine somehow

                                a bit of data i'm considering is that manti's read on roundbox just starting from "he's roundbox" and sunfan then telling him that's bad makes me think they're not all w/w/w, just by virtue of i don't think that's a discussion that would happen in the open

                                also the present situation unfolding likely has some effect on this too

                                Comment

                                Working...