TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1801
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    To everyone doubting about Charu being town;

    Keep in mind that "Wolf Charu" could have got in a lot of trouble if 3 players had a blue role and decided to claim.

    The fact that no one really did anything about it just shows that it's very unlikely there's something here.

    The benefit is way too small considering how this game work.
    maybe no one really did anything because they were afraid of revealing that they had a blue role which would lead to a nk

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1802
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Never voting Haku unless he somehow gets mechanically caught as wolf which I'll bet the game on never happening.
      On what basis are you doing that call ?

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1803
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        maybe no one really did anything because they were afraid of revealing that they had a blue role which would lead to a nk
        Considering how blue roles work, is it that big of a deal as if we were in a game with pre made blue roles ?

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #1804
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Considering how blue roles work, is it that big of a deal as if we were in a game with pre made blue roles ?
          for that day,night yes. charu said he knew 2 people requested roles. if more than that actually requested roles they would out themselves and one of them would be targeted for a nk and they would probably not be able to use their power because they got killed.

          unless the order in which actions happen is different in which case i guess it wouldn't matter if it caught a wolf and soft cleared some town and whoever died in the night was still able to activate their role

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1805
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            mml why are you so sure that haku is town

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #1806
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I don't really have time right now but I want to see more from DaBackPack after that disgusting ads EoD.

              Also WV if you 're gonna try hard then I'd like more speculation on who wolves might be based on wagons from both days. I think Neee was on to something that wolves 1 ain't bussing and 2 are voting in a pack (1 def, 2 very likely)

              An EoD like that I expect to still see discussed.

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              On what basis are you doing that call ?
              You 're less try hard and more desperate.
              Also I've always been able to read you like a book.
              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              mml why are you so sure that haku is town
              He's less try hard and more desperately.
              Plus I've always been able to read him like a book.

              He's made posts outside his wolf range I feel.
              ​

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1807
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                You 're less try hard and more desperate.
                Also I've always been able to read you like a book.
                You don't find it suspicious that I defended you out of nowhere without any particular reason ?

                How do you know im not just trying to pocket you ?

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1808
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  This game has a lot of stuff based on around me.

                  Syhto died and now Neee.

                  It's like someone is using my reads against me.

                  Now I'm getting help on Dabackpack.

                  :thinking:

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1809
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    *points MML/Raeko*

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1810
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Not gonna stop you from wanting to see more from DBP tho.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1811
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I'm kind of excited

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #1812
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Like kind of really excited

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1813
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Excited about not telling us what you're excited about ?

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #1814
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Excited about not telling us what you're excited about ?
                              Probably shouldn't say it yet

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1815
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I feel like everyone would give me shit for it

                                Comment

                                Working...