TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2011
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    But that's whatever, I'm more interested in YOU Backpack.

    I say you voting for funnygurl for the hardest of reads is still pretty scummy. Not because of the hard read, but because you went for it without considering what she had done at that point in time. Something I know you do constantly as a town.

    Once again, IRL whatever or not it may be that caused this, but it's really my biggest wolf read right now.

    ...Ain't gonna lie though. inDheart's post about you last phase had me thinking, as I said. So maybe it's just a tinge-bit biased.
    You're doing the thing again where you undermine your own read by saying you might be biased


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2012
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Is that all you got out of this?
      Fucking for real that all you see happening?
      I also see she's trying to explain away her lack of consistency from last phase in terms of reads.

      I do remember she said "I don't have reads right now" to "My reads are stringed in my posts."

      Maybe she met my prodding of some of her reads, but I thought her reads weren't very strong in the first place. I kind of hoped she had something for Roundbox since I believe she has a better time reading him, but nope.

      Think Roundbox has the same problem, so *shrug*


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #2013
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        You're doing the thing again where you undermine your own read by saying you might be biased
        You rather I be untruthful of my opinons?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2014
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          why is dbp up so high, inD?
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #2015
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            reading the thread and trying to find wolves took priority over doing reading comprehension for another player. bonkers
            Except none of that happened. You flipped to Funny because DBP said so and that was the extent of it all.
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #2016
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Raeko point me to where you did any serious work ever in like any game we've ever played in

              Don't try and spin that garbage
              ​

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #2017
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                why is dbp up so high, inD?
                i'm momentarily plied by his own argument about why he'd make the fg wagon happen with me vs. staying on the ready-made mml one

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2018
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  You rather I be untruthful of my opinons?
                  no I'm just pressing you to not do that thing you keep doing


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #2019
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    I kind of hoped she had something for Roundbox since I believe she has a better time reading him, but nope.

                    Think Roundbox has the same problem, so *shrug*
                    You'd definitely be wrong about that. I used to consider myself decent at reading him but the longer we have been together, the worse I think I've gotten lol. Idk why but I think it's the same for him

                    For my read on him right now I'd say I'm mildly sketched. The reasoning behind that being Manti's easy clear, his read on me seemed a bit too vague

                    I also haven't really seen that investigative spark but that's something I think he is capable of emulating as a wolf. so I think that has more to do with this game than with his alignment, but still something in the back of my mind.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #2020
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      manti/sunfan stuff about seering recently is a little theater

                      hmh

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2021
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        manti/sunfan stuff about seering recently is a little theater

                        hmh
                        Its stupid is what it is
                        it nearly made me want to go full Lar on Manti and tell him that he ought to know better than to talk like that
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • mellon_collie
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2017
                          • 156

                          #2022
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Raeko point me to where you did any serious work ever in like any game we've ever played in

                          Don't try and spin that garbage
                          If you're voting me because you think I'm a shit player just come out and say it, jeez

                          doing that makes you an even more shit player. your bias is showing and it's not a good thing for town

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #2023
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            manti/sunfan stuff about seering recently is a little theater

                            hmh
                            This is something I believe Manti can fake with one of his partners. I've done it before with him in games.

                            That would mean my emotion read and the consequence of said read (going super aggro on Haku) was all faked, and I don't believe that to be the case.

                            If so, then... man... bleh


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #2024
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              if no one sees it but you, then either try and explain it, or stop yelling at the bystanders and wondering why no one follows you
                              What even is there to explain at this point?
                              Right after EoD I went in heavy on both the wagon and even the previous EoD to bring you my take on DBP. Game is not that active but I actually just re-explained it to DBP like within the hour.

                              Raeko lying is like a page back, and the quotes link you to the first time.

                              Stop being butthurt because I don't type words on my keyboard as politely as you wish I did and look at what is happening.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2025
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                This is something I believe Manti can fake with one of his partners. I've done it before with him in games.

                                That would mean my emotion read and the consequence of said read (going super aggro on Haku) was all faked, and I don't believe that to be the case.

                                If so, then... man... bleh
                                I say this full well understanding the difficulty that emotion reads provide as well as the apparently quite difficult currently gamestate

                                I miss the Charu that discarded emotion reads
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...