TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1906
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Nice

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1907
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Turns out I can't seer dead people so sorry dbp

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #1908
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Also my role is insured seer. Like I said before, I can't be role blocked and even if I die in the night the result will be posted in thread.

        I kinda thought the thread would be more lively and there would be more discussion but that didn't happen. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything until like 4 hours until EOD or something

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #1909
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Rereading sunfans thoughts on manti keeping charu alive for the paranoia reminded me of my first twg game where tiloco was kept alive for the same reason

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1910
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            Also my role is insured seer. Like I said before, I can't be role blocked and even if I die in the night the result will be posted in thread.

            I kinda thought the thread would be more lively and there would be more discussion but that didn't happen. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything until like 4 hours until EOD or something
            Mmmmmm...

            I don't think the claim there was a good idea. What if the wolves have a busdriver?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1911
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I totally forgot that busdriver was a thing or what it was until I googled it and yeah, you're right

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1912
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                Also my role is insured seer. Like I said before, I can't be role blocked and even if I die in the night the result will be posted in thread.

                I kinda thought the thread would be more lively and there would be more discussion but that didn't happen. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything until like 4 hours until EOD or something
                if it can't be blocked then its w/e
                don't talk about who you're going to seer; make the decision entirely for yourself otherwise wolves could pull something.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1913
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  I totally forgot that busdriver was a thing or what it was until I googled it and yeah, you're right
                  its fine
                  they were probably preparing for something really bad anyways
                  they either have a bus driver or they don't
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #1914
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    if it can't be blocked then its w/e
                    don't talk about who you're going to seer; make the decision entirely for yourself otherwise wolves could pull something.
                    I wasn't planning on it. It's why I asked for top wolves and not "who do you want me to seer"

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1915
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      I wasn't planning on it. It's why I asked for top wolves and not "who do you want me to seer"
                      well, this only works so well but
                      its done now
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1916
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I feel like DBP/Manti are not really expressing concerns about the game. They do have posts where they say something is good or something is bad, but I seriously struggle to find anything about the "why" and "how". It's usually more black and white and I find that odd in a game like this.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1917
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I don't see "DBP detective" vibes here at all.

                          I don't see Manti shifting gears into trying to solve anything. I just see safe plays overall that doesn't affect the game much.

                          Considering this is the 3rd phase, I feel like that's abnormal.

                          inDheart\Sunfan by example have been a lot more descriptive about their posts and WV has been staying active/relevant a little like Neee was most of the game.

                          Roundbox has been like the middle ground of all of this, but I still think he's more towny than anything else.

                          Raeko is in that weird spot where she could jump either way depending on what she posts next.

                          I'm not sure if MML's game could be considered inconsistent when it comes to his own reads and his headspace during the game. I found myself reading his posts from time to time and being like "heh? Really? That's what you think? Where that came from ?!". It eventually made sense, but that surprised me. I feel like town MML would tend to pick a target and stick to it while this MML seems to consider more possibilities than I'm used to see. e.g: "Charu/inDheart could be a wolf". It's good to think outside of the box and maybe it's just because we're playing no cardflips off, but I've read this like a wolf trying to keep their options open rather than a town warning us that we might have been fooled. Later on, you see MML go on the complete opposite side of that spectrum while talking about how FG couldn't have been a wolf based on the EoD votes and how they happened. I'm not saying you're supposed to tunnel one thing all game to get town read, but it made me wonder if your reads were following some sort of agenda. Honestly, I just keep being uncertain about how you form your own reads.

                          tl;dr: having an headache over how MML play, don't mind me.

                          I wonder if something could be done about Charu's claim with the 2 blue roles. Also, does that includes himself ? I wonder if it's still verifiable. The reason is because most of the roles are 1-shot based and I'm assuming that those who have rolled blue already used their abilities therefore it could A) soft confirm them as town and B) confirm Charu as legit.

                          There's also the risk that blue roles may have died and if that's not the case, this sounds like a decent opportunity for the PoE of this phase.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1918
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            On that note, I am amused that no one has said anything regarding a blue action from the first day phase besides yours truly.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1919
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              On that note, I am amused that no one has said anything regarding a blue action from the first day phase besides yours truly.
                              in b4 postgame actions have 0 blue roles on the first day.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1920
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I'm alive now
                                let's get some fuckin wolves
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...