TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1246
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
    wat

    i thought we literally just talked about this earlier and you said he was below haku but still out of the PoE?
    Yeah but he fell some more since

    I'm not trying to weave a tangled web or anything; this is all in the thread friend
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #1247
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      And lar
      I'm sorry when did this fucking happen?
      ​

      Comment

      • theknightsofneeee
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2016
        • 4

        #1248
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Eh
        not trying to mean just honestly answering

        I think that the ability to work with and lead other villagers is critical to being a highly skilled player, its something I also personally struggle with sometimes so don't feel like i'm like looking down on you or anything.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1249
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
          also i'm curious what your read on me is inD? haven't seen you talk about me much
          i'm working on it

          i talked to roundbox and sunfan last night about whether you could be appealing to me (+sunfan) in posts, and while i'm still like eeeeh about that, i have less of that vibe from your posts today

          i'm being kind of stupid re: other things you've posted that aren't on this page; i was largely ignoring your drunkposting

          gut check town

          Comment

          • theknightsofneeee
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2016
            • 4

            #1250
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            Yeah but he fell some more since

            I'm not trying to weave a tangled web or anything; this is all in the thread friend
            like

            i realize

            but i like literally asked you about your mml read like a couple hours ago

            and thats like a huge component of why i voted you

            just seems really weird that i either misunderstood you or that the read has since changed..

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #1251
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              Yeah but he fell some more since

              I'm not trying to weave a tangled web or anything; this is all in the thread friend
              Quote please
              Like it really seems like people move up and down your list just at random.
              ​

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1252
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Quote please
                Like it really seems like people move up and down your list just at random.
                Please
                I'm on mobile but I'll find it
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #1253
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                  not trying to mean just honestly answering

                  I think that the ability to work with and lead other villagers is critical to being a highly skilled player, its something I also personally struggle with sometimes so don't feel like i'm like looking down on you or anything.
                  I'm not that worried about it bro
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1254
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Yo, mellon, can I have your opinion on Manti and Knee?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #1255
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      i'm working on it

                      i talked to roundbox and sunfan last night about whether you could be appealing to me (+sunfan) in posts, and while i'm still like eeeeh about that, i have less of that vibe from your posts today

                      i'm being kind of stupid re: other things you've posted that aren't on this page; i was largely ignoring your drunkposting

                      gut check town
                      k

                      what is your current opinion of sunfan as well if I may?

                      and what do you think about sunfan's current stance on me (basically he's just pretending I don't exist and putting me in his wolves [i'm being a little harsh with this characterization])?

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1256
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        no idea what to make of Haku's emotion and Charu's strength in the read

                        but point taken

                        the Lar read is more solid now, its just definitely below Haku now is all
                        Ah ok, it was when u were thinking.
                        It's also not worded the best my b on thst
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #1257
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Yo, mellon, can I have your opinion on Manti and Knee?
                          p sure she called me a villager a couple times already but idk about her manti read

                          Comment

                          • theknightsofneeee
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2016
                            • 4

                            #1258
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            Ah ok, it was when u were thinking.
                            It's also not worded the best my b on thst
                            this was you dropping him off your villa?

                            B I G Y I K E S

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #1259
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              if i wasn't already voting you sunfan i would have just voted you fyi

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #1260
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                Ah ok, it was when u were thinking.
                                It's also not worded the best my b on thst
                                I swear half a,sentence Is missing.

                                But I also read that post as like, the opposite because where you not talking about town Haku at the time?
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...