TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1861
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    The role I got was savant. Savant is the artist who made the song
    I think I'm clicking the wrong link then
    Qua is the one I was looking at, guess there's another then
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #1862
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I agree that the wagon looks clean but at the same time I don't think prec was a hit

      but I also don't think Charu is a wolf

      so the CFD really is just ????????????????????????????? to me
      dose dbp usually have this much trouble working through what he thinks of the game state

      bc i thought the alternative of "wolves just aren't active or trying to make counters happen" sprung pretty clearly from that if that's what he's feeling

      it doesn't seem like a super big thing to get lost over

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #1863
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        i believe carlos at the moment

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #1864
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          unofficial votecounts on demand wowow

          Votes from post 1740 to post 1863
          Night in 31:16:02

          ---
          • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
          • 2 -- DaBackpack -- MixMasterLar (1), Charu (16)
          • 8 -- not voting -- DaBackpack (0), DarkManticoreX2 (0), Hakulyte (25), inDheart (10), mellon_collie (0), roundbox (0), the sun fan (24), Wayward Vagabond (47)

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1865
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I think I'm clicking the wrong link then
            Qua is the one I was looking at, guess there's another then
            Oh I posted the other song at the beginning of the last phase when I said I needed to start doing things but before I started dying

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1866
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Do votes from the night count?

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1867
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                Do votes from the night count?
                i didn't count them in this

                i set the starting post as the one where freezin declared knights dead

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1868
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Oh I guess I don't remember mml voting dbp again

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #1869
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Final VC

                    Roundbox (1): MML
                    Charu (3): , funnygirl, DaBackpack, Precarious
                    MML (1): Manti
                    Theknightsofneee (1): Hakulyte
                    Mellon_collie (1): indheart
                    Funnygirl (1): Roundbox
                    Precarious (5): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie, Charu, thesunfan, Syhto

                    Unvote (1): WV

                    5 mins to let me know if this is incorrect.

                    As a reminder, night talk is on. And you can all talk till I officially kill you. Then you can't. Lol
                    Day 1 votes to make it easier to reference

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #1870
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      dammit

                      i have the count as 5-5 after i switched

                      unofficially

                      Votes from post 744 to post 1577
                      It is night

                      ---
                      Day 2 eod

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1871
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        maybe I shouldn't have chastised dbp so much because
                        looking at that eod from last day phase again

                        I think a good bit of the game can be solved from it
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1872
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Well, MML/DBP/Raeko would make a lot of sense in the world where I'm wrong about Manti.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1873
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            ..but I'm feeling weird about this MML vs Dabackpack view.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1874
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I'm with family this weekend so I haven't been keeping up

                              why do I have votes


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1875
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                I'm with family this weekend so I haven't been keeping up

                                why do I have votes
                                Because you're WEIRD

                                Can you give me your top wolves

                                Comment

                                Working...