TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1981
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Can we seer Haku?
    stop
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #1982
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Can we seer Haku?
      If WV seers anyone that anyone recommends in thread then he's doing it wrong
      ​

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1983
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        well

        its starting to look like lar and raeko aren't partners
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1984
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          Can we seer Haku?
          Kinda useless if I die in the night.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #1985
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            SunFan is that all you got from this are you fucking serious

            SHE IS LITERALLY FUCKING LYING
            ​

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #1986
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              If you died in the night I could reset my reads =/
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1987
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                inD was also trying to lynch mellon day 1

                thats 5 people she pretty likely isn't with.

                and she voted on prec, she's probably not with him if he was a wolf

                so thats 6

                that leaves like knights/dbp/haku/round/manti/WV as possible wolf bros for mellon?
                i'm amused that knights included himself here for completeness

                mellon has been Not Townreading roundbox for a bit and roundbox was once a viable lynch

                mellon is now wolf reading manti, although likes haku a bit more

                that would leave a team of mellon/haku/wv, to which i'll just say it would be amusing if zero wolves knew how their own sabotage power worked

                it's possible interactions are more muddied than knights makes them out to be, but he's right that there's really no need for busing here, so that leaves a rather specific team if you're requiring raeko to be a wolf

                also, unrelated, i kind of hate this game state, so i probably won't resubmit my game that was going up against this in voting unless people are actually fans of this

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1988
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  If you died in the night I could reset my reads =/
                  You wouldn't know my alignment tho.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #1989
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Kinda useless if I die in the night.
                    He knows, Haku.

                    He fucking knows.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • mellon_collie
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2017
                      • 156

                      #1990
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      I got the "i have no reads" thing from the first post you quoted.

                      Raeko you are not this stupid
                      Not having strong enough wolf reads to push someone on /= not having any reads
                      Not having a read on every player in the game for a list /= not having any reads

                      You can not be this bad at reading.... I explained how you misunderstood that post already but if you're set on walking face first into a brick wall instead of actually reading and interpreting my posts who am I to stop you

                      if anything you're constructing a false narrative based on your own misunderstanding

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #1991
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        i definitely discounted dbp as i thought about that but now i can't remember why

                        still kind of a small pool

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1992
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          You wouldn't know my alignment tho.
                          If you died in the night I would assume town

                          Kinda like nee and sytho
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1993
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            If you died in the night I would assume town

                            Kinda like nee and sytho
                            So, how am I supposed to town read you this game ? You're making it hard.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1994
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              ok wait yeah

                              swap dbp and wv is what that would require

                              and then dbp would have not told haku how the mechanics work even though he knew

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1995
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                SunFan is that all you got from this are you fucking serious

                                SHE IS LITERALLY FUCKING LYING
                                I don't get what you're talking about there I'm with DBP
                                yes I read the post spell it out for me big boy
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...