TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2116
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    I remember you and raeko poking at his reads list for being bad. I may be remembering wrong
    ah, bad isn't quite the right word, but you remember well enough so yeah
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2117
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      so maybe you want to lynch me but you've liked me?
      ???
      It depends on mellon being town, which we'll never know. I have a feeling she's town though due to MML's push, but I don't think I should really read too much into it. It just looked like straight up anger regardless of alignment.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #2118
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        another emotion read but sunfan feels kind of worn out which reminds me of how I feel

        him talking about manti is kind of juicy and I want to hear mkre

        manti has now been here and we can thus hold him to proper standards
        What're you going to do about it, bucko?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #2119
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          It depends on mellon being town, which we'll never know. I have a feeling she's town though due to MML's push, but I don't think I should really read too much into it. It just looked like straight up anger regardless of alignment.
          I like you charu, but this first line is just grosssss
          not saying that I disagree with your read on her, though
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2120
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            another emotion read but sunfan feels kind of worn out which reminds me of how I feel

            him talking about manti is kind of juicy and I want to hear mkre

            manti has now been here and we can thus hold him to proper standards
            its mostly just feels more than anything else
            I said 100000000 words about Manti earlier today so I'd probably just quote that if you want it
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #2121
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Ok so here's the progression of Raeko concerning reads. This first quote is in response to Funny's vote.

              QUOTE 1
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              I'll post a reads list when i have reads... I'm not gonna pull reads out of my ass for a list when most of them are just "uhhh idk tone????"

              I feel like reads lists aren't even really a thing anymore, and if they are, it's usually a wolf trying to seem useful and make sure they give enough opinions
              here she says that she'll post a reads when she has reads because she doesn't have one for most people. She also speaks out that reads list are usually a wolf trying to do something which is, just not very true from what I can gather but that's moot. She clearly does have people she has a take on (She was reading Funny as town at the time, and would make several post about it up until she has that DBP has a point and votes her doing the height of the wagon---just as an example) and should of posted what she had then and there. The whole thing sounded like dodging to me.

              So I ask her this

              QUOTE 2
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Can you name 2 people you 're ok with voting and 2 people you ain't ok with?

              There's nothing progressive and cool about not having an idea of where you stand near our second EoD

              Roundbox also ask if Prec was a hit after I made my post, so we do get her responding in kind. I don't think I noticed this at the time;

              QUOTE 3
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              Precarious (5): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie, Charu, thesunfan, Syhto

              The wagon looks pretty clean from my perspective so I would like to think it was a hit, but obviously we have no way of knowing. I'm going to assume it wasn't a hit just for safety sake but I want to believe it was a hit.
              She plays it safe with a bunch of double talk but if I had to bet she comes down on the side that the wagon is pure and Prec was a wolf. She then responds to my post

              QUOTE 4
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              I have been posting reads they're just kinda interspersed within my posts

              I haven't made a push on anyone if that's what you mean because I haven't found anything on anyone suspicious enough to push on. If I had, I would
              So here she has she has been posting reads, implying she does have reads on people. She doesn't directly answer my question, and as far as I can tell aside from some safe hot takes (like saying Neee's vote looks good, so on) Quote 3 is the closest to a reads we have from here and they don't have any living scumreads. I respond.

              QUOTE 5
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              So wait, you do have reads?

              Post them again we all missed it, and like, say that instead of saying you don't have reads
              I get a little upset saying that she should of posted reads when asked instead of dodging.

              She had just posted Quote 3 but I don't think I saw that and besides that's a pretty sad readslist if I am being honest. In either case, town should have no issue posting such information together so they can easily be referenced instead of saying it's spread all out so I don't see me asking for them in a concise post that much of an hassle.

              Raeko however does

              QUOTE 6
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              is it really that hard to ISO someone who has less than 40 posts?

              Basic gist: Neee, sunfan, funnygurl, haku towny

              Manti slight town

              leaves wolves between everyone left
              In hindsight it's funny (ha!) that she not only is still on that Funny=town train but has somehow dropped Charu from the list of pures she had in Quote 3. She still doesn't commit to a scumread though which makes her flip to Funny al the worst btw.


              All this was backstory, although I'm glad I did it because it makes the Funny vote look that much worse.

              ---------------
              So here is how she recounts that to me to say that I am mistaken.


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              ok, clearly you already have your mind made up, but I think it's important to look at things from every angle just in case you might be wrong, like you are this time

              I never "forgot" that I had reads. you just misunderstood what I was saying and now you think you're onto something that isn't there

              [RAEKO QUOTES QUOTE 1 HERE]

              [RAEKO QUOTES QUOTE 5 HERE


              You misinterpreted my post. I said I did not want to pull reads out of my ass for a list. I had reads on some players, but I didn't want to turn it into a full list because I didn't want to have to make up reads on the players I didn't have reads for.

              I never said I didn't have reads. I think someone in that exchange just had a bit of trouble with reading..............
              This is a false narrative and the whole post is wrong for many reasons

              1 I was not responding to Quote 1 in that quote.
              2 My issue was not that I needed a list of every player with thoughts, as sexy as that would have been. "null" is still a stance that you should be held accountable for.
              3 Speaking of which why would she have to make up reads for players instead of thinking of it as "leaving them blank"?


              The whole post reads as trying to rewrite what happened and is the "lie" I speak of right now.
              ​

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #2122
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                looks like I'm gonna be phone posting from the bathroom
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #2123
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  That should of been done an hour ago but I'm at work and had to do work stuff at the worst time

                  If anyone esle asked me a question....well I'll answer it doing night phase
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #2124
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I think I really do have to draw objection to this, inD
                    the wagon on her failed last EOD and so far its just been Lar and I expressing her as lynch candidate numero uno for today as far as I can remember
                    tbf the work there is like 70% knights so i'll blame him

                    you've also got wv there and she had a 4-vote wagon that i could find just in votecounts

                    the day just also doesn't have a lot of strong pushes, nto that i'm helping

                    i kinda just wanna lynch someone lacking but my hero lynch feels like it could be roundbox? how he's reading people and stuff feels Different-Important

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #2125
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      I like you charu, but this first line is just grosssss
                      not saying that I disagree with your read on her, though
                      It's true though! I dunno, he's got his reasons I suppose for lynching mellon. I saw something last phase too, but then I got scared, and now I'm back to scratching my head at her.

                      A theory I can come up right now is that thesunfan is the one calling the shots and... backpack is his partner.

                      I know, it's a bit of a doozy to think about, but I can see it. If everyone dead right now is not a wolf, then I think these two are wolfin' together, which is just straight up terrifying to think about.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2126
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        alright so
                        its close to EOD
                        you bitches best start voting right the fuck now or this EOD is gonna be trash
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #2127
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          By the way, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

                          Where the votes?

                          I think there's more people who haven't voted at all right now at 12:48AM EST than there are votes right now at 12:48AM EST


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2128
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            That should of been done an hour ago but I'm at work and had to do work stuff at the worst time

                            If anyone esle asked me a question....well I'll answer it doing night phase
                            again I don't see anything here that's really damning

                            looks like tunnel vision

                            there's something maybe with the FG opinion but opinions change and shit happens in CFD scenarios

                            look at other people's vote patterns and you'll see bizarre patterns, e.g. with the sunfan cfd


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #2129
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I don't think we really had new votes tbh
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2130
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                manti fine


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...