TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1966
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    p.s. if you think I'm lying then it's not tinfoil, it's lying


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #1967
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Because your version of the story is not true.
      ok, clearly you already have your mind made up, but I think it's important to look at things from every angle just in case you might be wrong, like you are this time

      I never "forgot" that I had reads. you just misunderstood what I was saying and now you think you're onto something that isn't there

      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      I'll post a reads list when i have reads... I'm not gonna pull reads out of my ass for a list when most of them are just "uhhh idk tone????"

      I feel like reads lists aren't even really a thing anymore, and if they are, it's usually a wolf trying to seem useful and make sure they give enough opinions
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      So wait, you do have reads?

      Post them again we all missed it, and like, say that instead of saying you don't have reads
      You misinterpreted my post. I said I did not want to pull reads out of my ass for a list. I had reads on some players, but I didn't want to turn it into a full list because I didn't want to have to make up reads on the players I didn't have reads for.

      I never said I didn't have reads. I think someone in that exchange just had a bit of trouble with reading..............

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1968
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Raeko you forgot this post in your story

        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        I have been posting reads they're just kinda interspersed within my posts

        I haven't made a push on anyone if that's what you mean because I haven't found anything on anyone suspicious enough to push on. If I had, I would
        Except no you didn't forget it it's fucking quoted in the post that you quoted


        You just straight up tried to make a false narrative
        ​

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1969
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          re: manti, I don't think the apparent lack of wim is a bad thing against him atm, mostly because he kind of reminds me of how I'm playing now

          he should be pressured to partipcate more and then we can judge him properly, someone like him is Better evaluated by looking for agenda


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #1970
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Like you're making it out like I misread your first post when you don't point out what I was responding to was the one you left out
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #1971
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              DBP you ain't off the hook but there's no way I am letting Raeko live after that bullshit

              That shit was blatant as the day is long
              ​

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #1972
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Raeko you forgot this post in your story



                Except no you didn't forget it it's fucking quoted in the post that you quoted


                You just straight up tried to make a false narrative
                I don't get what your point is with this?

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #1973
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  looking at the wagons again and their independent voters, I think I'm actually moving more towards the conclusion that fg was a hard miss

                  I don't think your EOD entrance looks good
                  I don't think your vote looks good, especially the timing and the justification
                  you also wanted to pursue neeee even after his replacement into the anti-pearl slot
                  you've been complaining about not being able to make a good town circle, but you've had some hard defenses of people and have been consistently townreading players like charu and thesunfan
                  i just wanna add that i think town haku can have a certain stickiness to his wolf reads, especially if those people aren't dying

                  see, for instance, wifom game where people seemed to get annoyed at working with him

                  i mean this to contend with the point about anti-pearl/knights

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #1974
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Like you're making it out like I misread your first post when you don't point out what I was responding to was the one you left out
                    Uh no I'm not I'm just assuming that's what you misunderstood because the other one LITERALLY talks about having reads in the post so I have zero percent understanding of how you got "I have no reads" from that post????

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #1975
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      when there are weird wagon patterns you look at how the wagon gains momentum.
                      I did. See all my post doing night after EoD.

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      funny's timing and immediate absence are fucking weird and you can't deny that.
                      No they really aren't. Not ideal, not a great look, but worst then what raeko was doing? Pffffffffffffffffft

                      You just didn't want Raeko lynched and picked a better target for people, that's all.
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1976
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        I did. See all my post doing night after EoD.



                        No they really aren't. Not ideal, not a great look, but worst then what raeko was doing? Pffffffffffffffffft

                        You just didn't want Raeko lynched and picked a better target for people, that's all.
                        wouldn't it have been easier to lynch you than to start a brand new wagon on fg if that was my objective?


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #1977
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          wouldn't it have been easier to lynch you than to start a brand new wagon on fg if that was my objective?
                          Pretty sure my wagon sprang up last when Roundbox decided to get on me

                          So probably not. I guess you could have switched to me but at that point you got 2 towns on the chopping block so why make any more moves then needed? You switched off funny to me when we got to KitB would be pretty supid
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1978
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Hey DBP what you think about this Raeko thing happening now?
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1979
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Can we seer Haku?
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #1980
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                Uh no I'm not I'm just assuming that's what you misunderstood because the other one LITERALLY talks about having reads in the post so I have zero percent understanding of how you got "I have no reads" from that post????
                                I got the "i have no reads" thing from the first post you quoted.

                                Raeko you are not this stupid
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...