TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #2191
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    My reads didn't change much tbh. I was just trying to get as many reactions as I can.
    You're about to possibly die, quote them real quick if it hasn't changed because I don't remember where it's at.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #2192
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #2193
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        You're about to possibly die, quote them real quick if it hasn't changed because I don't remember where it's at.
        can you read?
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2194
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          You're about to possibly die, quote them real quick if it hasn't changed because I don't remember where it's at.
          I'm not in kitb.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #2195
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            manti
            I wish I could remember your case against Manti but after digging in after Raeko I don't so uh

            What was your case against Manti again?
            ​

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2196
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              haku is not in the KitB without a hidden vote mechanic being in place, Charu
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #2197
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                You're about to possibly die, quote them real quick if it hasn't changed because I don't remember where it's at.
                Ehat

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #2198
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Jk that votecount is accurate no need for 5 minutes.

                  Kitb has occurred between raeko and manti

                  Resolving...
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #2199
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Oh, I thought Haku was in KitB, lmao


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #2200
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      I am the king of coinflips and i will live
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2201
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        I wish I could remember your case against Manti but after digging in after Raeko I don't so uh

                        What was your case against Manti again?
                        He's a poo poo head

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #2202
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          not a role claim btw i just win coinflips a lot
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2203
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            I refuse to use my O N E T I M E
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2204
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              manti raeko five final thoughts


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #2205
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                haku is not in the KitB without a hidden vote mechanic being in place, Charu
                                That was a damn fine catch, but...

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Jk that votecount is accurate no need for 5 minutes.

                                Kitb has occurred between raeko and manti

                                Resolving...
                                ....seems he legit misread it
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...