TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #496
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    The word of the day is Self-Awareness

    Being too aware of your own output in this game is a wolf tell. @ me


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #497
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      after 5 minutes passed ok

      I kinda think you

      1) reread your post to make sure it looked good, then realized you forgot somebody, and in attempt to make nothing stand out, corrected the issue. An example of word-conscious gameplay where you wanted to blend in. This is in line with the actual contents of your post itself

      2) left out a wolf partner (!!!) and realized that it could be used as ammunition against you later and quickly amended it
      lol?

      Okay buddy, now I know you're reading too hard. You honestly think I would do something so utterly STUPID as to out my own partner when I was just giving someone a piece of my mind on D1?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #498
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        Lame I worked hard on that
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #499
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          @neeee ill try to keep my word and be useful in the day time. work gets boring
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #500
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            I feel like I have a lot of town in my reads, or rather, people I'm okay with than I should, and that makes me scared.
            lampshading won't help you here my dude


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #501
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              1 I agree we shouldn't talk now, if ever

              2 I agree that we shouldn't out roles, ie talk about them, and agree with someone else that the answer is probably ever

              3 I agree with the same danm thing? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ??? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ??? ? ? ?
              I just don't see how you agreeing with me aligns with charu/sunfan's responses to me considering their responses were concerned about the discussion benefiting wolves
              you saying you agree with me on being quiet and then turning on me for it saying "discussion like this only benefits wolves" is a bit shady
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #502
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                lampshading won't help you here my dude
                And whatever this is you're doing isn't gonna help, I assure you.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #503
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  lol?

                  Okay buddy, now I know you're reading too hard. You honestly think I would do something so utterly STUPID as to out my own partner when I was just giving someone a piece of my mind on D1?
                  lmao no, the second option was to add seasoning to my post

                  I still think the first option was possible


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #504
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Everyone has more then 10 posts and I'm honestly shocked (When did Manti get to 12?) So fuck it I'll stick with RB. That double standard shit he pulled on me is as good of a reason as any for d0


                    I'm not motivated enough to care rn so honestly, if I make it to d1 then great if not then it was a neutral playing experience being here and I wish town the best.

                    Vote Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #505
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      is this a charu/dabackpack thunderdome
                      because it's looking like a charu/backpack thunderdome
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • theknightsofneeee
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 4

                        #506
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        i think charu is scummy cause of meta mostly. he's behaving differently than in past games and hes had a town streak for a while

                        ind was gunning for an anti-pearl lynch when normally hes a careful player

                        idk roundbox is talking a lot. he took the back seat more in recent games, but hes also played as both alignments. hes more of an inconclusive/??? for me
                        cool ty

                        charu stuff is interesting, does anyone else agree with or corroborate this? and what do you mean by different?

                        inD stuff, okay i kinda personally agree with that, but IIRC thats like exactly what sunfan was talking about earlier so its kind of just agreeing with other players on that. Not saying its wrong but just wish you had your own reasons for it.

                        roundbox stuff, no real opinion on.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #507
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Because I click post, and remember funnygurl and went "I forgot funnygurl".
                          aw i thought you were doing a silly callback to mml forgetting her

                          this changes things

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #508
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            unvote
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #509
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              hmm

                              i know i said people posting more atm are probably >rand villagers but i forgot that charu was a realistic wagon so he was incentivized to be here more than he otherwise might have been

                              :thinking:

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #510
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                people who smell of white rice for today only (these reads are in no particular order btw):
                                Manti

                                people who smell of lilacs:
                                inD (comfortable with him)
                                DBP (may need to restrain him)
                                neee (saying words which passes the very, very easy d0 litmus test)
                                Lar (but the lilacs are dead so he doesn't smell nice)
                                Haku (this might be the worst read here though)
                                Syhto (probably just town)
                                wv (because I never throw him a bone so I'll throw him a bouquet today)

                                people who smell of white:
                                raeko (could be lower I kinda don't have a good reason why she isn't)
                                roundbox (dunno)
                                fg (not in love with her and maybe I ought to be. towniest in this group though)
                                prec (has said words, none of them fall out of his range. I know no one asked, but I do think that he and neee could potentially be together because of how prec posted words about anti-pearl as neee replaced in which is something I think prec would try to get brownie points for as a wolf)

                                people who smell of lilac scented wolf coat shampoo:
                                Charu (mostly just a feeling more than anything else; reads reminded me of long, long ago in Undertale when he was very... appease-y and the remark he made to neee was real bad)
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...