TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2101
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'm getting ahead of any potential deadchat complaints

    I think he could be lynched here today, yes, plenty of people have said that they're fine with it

    I would vote him over some other people but I am still quite happy with my current vote
    convince me


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #2102
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      and ind: I neglected to check too far into his earlier reads that day, so I guess in hindsight it doesn't hold too much clout now that you two have brought up what he said

      this doesn't demote him in my reads
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2103
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        convince me
        on my current vote or on Manti
        because if its on Manti I, the door to door vacuum salesman, would rather sell you on the Suck-o-matic 3000 than the Wondermop
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2104
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          smells like you're rarin' to lynch the ole sunfan here
          Maybe, but that pretty much depends if Mellon is town here to be honest, and I don't know if I want to believe that quite yet. I've liked thesunfan regardless of my freakout last phase.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2105
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            1. Mellonxcollie - I just don't see her playing the way I would expect town raeko to play. If anything she's playing the way she did in that one game where she was a pr that gave the alignment of the last person to vote her if she got lynched. Which is weird and I don't know what to make of it

            2. indheart - he was asking for sad songs and only town gets sad

            3. Wayward Vagabond - deep wolfing hehe

            4. DaBackpack - I don't like how you're playing. I'm use to seeing you miss most of the day and then come in at EOD putting in hard work. You're doing the same thing this game but the work you're putting in doesn't feel the same. It's like before you'd be doing brickwork by laying down bricks one at a time. This game though it feels like you're doing this


            5. Precarious - I don't see him as anything by town. I don't understand what raeko and Sunfan where talking about

            6. Roundbox - you should make solving this game part of your lesson plan some how. Reading comprehension and problem solving or something. I don't think you're wolfing here but I also don't think you're on your A game either

            7. Funnygirl555 - I'm completely unsure. Mmls post about your wagon is what has me leaning you town

            8. DarkManticoreX2 - I don't really know. I don't feel good about you though. You have the right idea though I will seer haku

            9. Charu - you aren't as confident and fun as you normally have been in other games. I don't know how to feel about that but your claim is going to keep you safe...for now !!

            10. Anti-Pearl theknightsofneeee - I'm pretty sure I was wrong and I feel bad. I had to rethink about my reads associated with you

            11. Syhto - #swolequeen may you get those gainz in pce

            12. MML - I don't think your town still and I regret removing my vote on you d1

            13. Sunfan - I don't get any weird vibes from his posts and the reads he posts and everything else seems genuine

            14. Hakulyte - we'll find out after the seer bubbo

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2106
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              The best reads of all time

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #2107
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                I’m gonna go through top reasons I townread/wolfteam people!

                1. Mellonxcollie - idk kinda lame
                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Raeko feels like she’s getting momentum and I want to veto the raeko lynch because she’s obviously a bit behind and she will not be able to catch up by EOD

                I’ve been there, I’m sure most of you have too. Are you voting for her because you think she’s wolfy or because she’s been light on contributing?

                Join me on Haku
                these'd be hecka associatives if true

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2108
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  1. Mellonxcollie
                  imo either substantially clear via a lot of the game wanting to lynch her or her partners are also piling on, in which case we can still find them
                  I think I really do have to draw objection to this, inD
                  the wagon on her failed last EOD and so far its just been Lar and I expressing her as lynch candidate numero uno for today as far as I can remember
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2109
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    @haku raeko actually looks better after her spat with MML

                    it looks like t/t with lar just not ever compromising and shouting past (not AT) raeko

                    And raeko just kind of getting frustrated with lar not listening to her

                    It's the kind of indignance I imagine from her in general


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2110
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Maybe, but that pretty much depends if Mellon is town here to be honest, and I don't know if I want to believe that quite yet. I've liked thesunfan regardless of my freakout last phase.
                      so maybe you want to lynch me but you've liked me?
                      ???
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2111
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        To me, it feels like Manti has this beautiful wolf agenda of kill Haku today.

                        He's openly pushing it because it looks cute when we objectively talk about my actions and ignore how I play.

                        I think he's underestimating the ability of the other players to read me properly despite the weak plays.

                        I think the Syhto/Neee NKs are conveniently part of making me look even more bad.

                        That's about it.

                        DBP I'm honestly having a big issue of "I don't know where you're at with the game" and I don't mean reads or explanations (I gave up on that). I just mean overall level of care etc. I want to give him a chance to properly explain himself if there's something that's stopping him to play like a more typical town DBP game.

                        On the other hand, Manti was here most of the end of this phase and I didn't really see much that was helpful not only toward me, but also toward any other players in the game.

                        I'm also more confident in reading DBP properly than Manti later on because he has simply more content to read and react to.
                        thank you btw
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2112
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          3. Wayward Vagabond - deep wolfing hehe
                          whoa

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2113
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            5. Precarious - I don't see him as anything by town. I don't understand what raeko and Sunfan where talking about
                            I've said he was probably town so I'm not sure what you're referring to.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2114
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              another emotion read but sunfan feels kind of worn out which reminds me of how I feel

                              him talking about manti is kind of juicy and I want to hear mkre

                              manti has now been here and we can thus hold him to proper standards


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2115
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I've said he was probably town so I'm not sure what you're referring to.
                                I remember you and raeko poking at his reads list for being bad. I may be remembering wrong

                                Comment

                                Working...