TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2086
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    To me, it feels like Manti has this beautiful wolf agenda of kill Haku today.

    He's openly pushing it because it looks cute when we objectively talk about my actions and ignore how I play.

    I think he's underestimating the ability of the other players to read me properly despite the weak plays.

    I think the Syhto/Neee NKs are conveniently part of making me look even more bad.

    That's about it.

    DBP I'm honestly having a big issue of "I don't know where you're at with the game" and I don't mean reads or explanations (I gave up on that). I just mean overall level of care etc. I want to give him a chance to properly explain himself if there's something that's stopping him to play like a more typical town DBP game.

    On the other hand, Manti was here most of the end of this phase and I didn't really see much that was helpful not only toward me, but also toward any other players in the game.

    I'm also more confident in reading DBP properly than Manti later on because he has simply more content to read and react to.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2087
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      ps: DBP covered why he voted FG and that helped a bit too.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2088
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I think the Syhto/Neee NKs are conveniently part of making me look even more bad.
        regardless of all else, I highly, highly doubt the wolves would've killed these two players to make you look back because you thought they were scummy; that makes no sense at all
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2089
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          so haku you think manti is trying to frame you?


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2090
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            regardless of all else, I highly, highly doubt the wolves would've killed these two players to make you look back because you thought they were scummy; that makes no sense at all
            this x100000


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2091
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              so haku you think manti is trying to frame you?
              Yeah. He doesn't even really need to do much. That's the sad part.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #2092
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by roundbox
                MML votes: reading into the sunfan vote is pointless as he never votes fg there with his reads up to that point
                i'm a little confused then why he would want to claim credit after the fact that he had a kind of soulread on her being town

                rather than it just being something not in his worldview and stuff

                in his big post that day she's the lowest of his towns, mostly out of virtue of not being wolfy, and he says he has to reread. it technically aligns with his reads not to vote her but the read doesn't seem as warm to me as this sentiment implies

                sunfan?

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2093
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Yeah. He doesn't even really need to do much. That's the sad part.
                  this is a really self-cdntrred way of viewing the game

                  not everybody is out to get you, you're trying to paint yourself as the victim of some conspiracy


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2094
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I know you're a paranoid person but this is up to 11


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2095
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      DBP, do you think you can handle doing a quick overview of where you're at with the game ?

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2096
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        i'm a little confused then why he would want to claim credit after the fact that he had a kind of soulread on her being town

                        rather than it just being something not in his worldview and stuff

                        in his big post that day she's the lowest of his towns, mostly out of virtue of not being wolfy, and he says he has to reread. it technically aligns with his reads not to vote her but the read doesn't seem as warm to me as this sentiment implies

                        sunfan?
                        I would agree with your assessment.

                        It really is mostly a hindsight kind of thing; some of her questions to people (I don't remember any off the top of my head) felt like she really did want to prod people for info and determine their alignments so

                        its usually that she's town when she's doing that

                        I definitely didn't have that read at the time

                        its probably a bit fallacious, and I can't really speak to how true this is, but she may have appreciated some since death

                        more than anything else, I don't think I realized how close to dying she was through most of that eod. If I had, I do think that I had a strong enough read that, when I wasn't defending myself, I would've campaigned for raeko/lar to be lynched instead
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2097
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I don't like Manti right now so I want to say this in advance
                          Manti, if you get lynched today, I reject your complaints about being lynched when you're not here

                          because so far today you haven't been here at all
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #2098
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I don't like Manti right now so I want to say this in advance
                            Manti, if you get lynched today, I reject your complaints about being lynched when you're not here

                            because so far today you haven't been here at all
                            Hmm... are you planning on doing something in the next 30 minutes regarding Manti?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #2099
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Hmm... are you planning on doing something in the next 30 minutes regarding Manti?
                              smells like you're rarin' to lynch the ole sunfan here
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2100
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Hmm... are you planning on doing something in the next 30 minutes regarding Manti?
                                I'm getting ahead of any potential deadchat complaints

                                I think he could be lynched here today, yes, plenty of people have said that they're fine with it

                                I would vote him over some other people but I am still quite happy with my current vote
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...