TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #2161
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    I remember when people resolved not to have a clusterfuck of an eod but here we are

    does nobody dislike haku here?
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2162
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      manti / haku


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #2163
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I don't like either of these.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2164
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by roundbox
          I remember when people resolved not to have a clusterfuck of an eod but here we are

          does nobody dislike haku here?
          i'm not so up for voting him
          his thoughts are a bit too real-feeling for me
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2165
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Votecount ?

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #2166
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              I remember when people resolved not to have a clusterfuck of an eod but here we are

              does nobody dislike haku here?
              I dislike *Raises hand*

              *Sees glare from sunfan and sticks out tounge*
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #2167
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Votecount 2: the quickening

                DBP (1): Charu
                Raeko (3): Sunfan, MML, indheart
                Haku (1): Roundbox
                Manti (2): DBP, raeko

                Not voting: WV, Manti, Haku


                EoD in 1 min
                Last edited by FreezinIce; 10-28-2018, 10:59 PM.
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #2168
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  you do you but I like how you're not doing you so
                  do whatever
                  i mean, it works as someone who's also whelming

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2169
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    manti

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #2170
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      manti / haku
                      wagons, you mean?

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2171
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        oh damn days almost over

                        well we probably blew it again gang

                        lets V *clap* O *clap* T *clap* E *clap* next time, ok?
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #2172
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Wait raeko is voting manti

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #2173
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Haku

                            what is votecount?
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2174
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              wagons, you mean?
                              I think they might be together


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2175
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                kitb I guess.

                                Comment

                                Working...