she said she was drinking so that has me on edge
but I can't dismiss that she somehow knew that anything raeko posted would be easy to pick apart and thus voting her and leaving would be safe
how did her saying she was drinking have you on edge?
is it really that hard to ISO someone who has less than 40 posts?
Basic gist: Neee, sunfan, funnygurl, haku towny
Manti slight town
leaves wolves between everyone left
hey raeko why did you vote fg when mml was a wagon?
Originally posted by mellon_collie
Your point kinda completely contradicts my read on funnygurl... you're right she did just jump on me
ugh funnygurl
i mean this sounds like someone said something that contradicted your read on fg but if you had her as townie i would think that it would take more than that to vote for them over mml who you had in your possible wolf pile.
No cardflips is a serious issue for me. There's hardly anything tangible for me to point at. I could easily see myself spend the entire game at the drawing board, lose and still have no clue what's the wolf team.
No cardflips is a serious issue for me. There's hardly anything tangible for me to point at. I could easily see myself spend the entire game at the drawing board, lose and still have no clue what's the wolf team.
that is something i would expect from you though(spending the entire game on the drawing board. doesn't really seem like you've been doing that though
how strongly did you feel about him possibly being a wolf?
60/40 or so. I was town reading him near the end of this phase mostly due to activity and asking questions overall. I feel like wolf neee would have stayed a little more in background or said things that doesn't change much.
Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
that is something i would expect from you though(spending the entire game on the drawing board. doesn't really seem like you've been doing that though
I can't verify my reads. There's no sense of progress. There's no claims that lead somewhere interesting. It's just speculation that could be wrong if we're not dealing with the high % scenario.
Comment