TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1816
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Haku who's the wolfiest person to you?

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1817
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Charu lock town due to above post and risk/reward not being worth the claim.
      Moving Neee Town.
      Pairing MML with Raeko in some odd universe.
      Suspicious of Dabackpack's confidence and lack of apparent detectiveness. I feel like I never know what he's thinking and it's bothering me.
      Back on drawing board for Sunfan. I kind of want to compare Sunfan to inDheart in terms of not being sure what to think of them.
      Manti's alignment might be tied to Sunfan's alignment for me.
      If Sunfan was a wolf, Precarious(voted by Sunfan) and MML(voted by Sunfan) are Town. Funnygurl555 was a wolf. (assuming he never busses here and there's definitely no reason to buss with no cardflips.)
      MML feels too inconsistent with everything to be a wolf, I feel like he would filter his game differently if he was one.
      I tend to believe Raeko overall, but I'm worried about if I'm just getting pocketed. This is mostly due to me reading a lot of posts about people talking about my alignment. I would revisit her in like 2 phases.
      Roundbox had many interesting small hindsights in his posts. It felt like he was trying to figure out others and slowly build some town circle on his own. It makes sense considering the state of the game.
      I forgot WV somehow. I guess I'll iso him again soon.

      That's as close as I can give reads so far. A lot of it is still guts, but whatever.
      ^ That's the closest I have.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1818
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Raeko/Dabackpack are in mind at this point.

        The rest is kinda speculation.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1819
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Not sure on Raeko vs Sunfan tbh or Raeko vs MML.

          I'm getting some weird triangle relationship where they don't like each others for various reasons.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1820
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Alright cool

            I'm going to need wolf reads from everyone

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1821
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I also can't be a wolf read

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1822
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Probably should just sleep. My wolfiest player is unclear to me.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1823
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  It's something awkward like:

                  Maybe 1 in Raeko/Sunfan/Dabackpack.
                  Maybe 1 in MML/Manti.
                  Maybe 1 in inDheart/Roundbox.

                  ..and even that is still pretty weak overall.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #1824
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    It's something awkward like:

                    Maybe 1 in Raeko/Sunfan/Dabackpack.
                    Maybe 1 in MML/Manti.
                    Maybe 1 in inDheart/Roundbox.

                    ..and even that is still pretty weak overall.
                    Can you narrow it down to one person?

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1825
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Dabackpack unless I see something specific that I'm not seeing so far.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1826
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Dabackpack unless I see something specific that I'm not seeing so far.
                        Alright thx

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1827
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                          yo manti you still think that haku/fg are possible wolf/wolf after haku hammered fg yesterday?

                          not loaded question actually asking
                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Anything in this game is possible. Maybe less likely
                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Sorry for delay.

                          Neeee is dead

                          Day 3 starts now and ends in 48 hours.
                          This is definitely not looking good for Manti tbh.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1828
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            I also don't like relying on Sunfan to read Manti.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1829
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              In fact, Sunfan/Manti could be w/w too.

                              I'll have to look up if that makes sense.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1830
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Manti/Sunfan/Dabackpack

                                Everyone else being background townies waiting for some shiny discovery that keeps not happening.

                                I guess that could be the wishful thinking of the day.

                                Comment

                                Working...