TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2221
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    I guess manti wasn't as good at coinflips as he thought

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2222
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Deadchat probably thinks I'm an idiot and they're probably right

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #2223
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Ok Manti I'm not gonna front I forgot he had the seering so I guess WV pretty much solves himself.


        To do list:

        Re read this EoD

        Look for vote patterns between all EoDs

        Look over the anti pearl hate but probably conclude that Charu and InD are still town because reasons.

        In the meanwhle I am taking a manga break unless you guys have any specific questions you want answered like right now
        ​

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #2224
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          I don't get your brain, MML
          did you completely forget WV's opening of d2 and his claim?

          if WV is telling the truth, which he probably is based off of his pretty obvious softing, he will resolve himself in the morning when a read is posted in thread
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #2225
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            Deadchat probably thinks I'm an idiot and they're probably right
            I mean, I think you goofed pretty bad
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #2226
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              I don't get your brain, MML
              did you completely forget WV's opening of d2 and his claim?
              I did, actually

              So you know fair 'nuff
              ​

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2227
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                I did, actually

                So you know fair 'nuff
                your attitude this phase has been completely reactionary

                anyone who doesn't agree with you is either dumb or a wolf

                you calling wv scummy is the most obvious example of this

                IT is not good for reasoning


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2228
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  to be concise you lack discipline

                  get your shit together


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #2229
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    your attitude this phase has been completely reactionary

                    anyone who doesn't agree with you is either dumb or a wolf

                    you calling wv scummy is the most obvious example of this

                    IT is not good for reasoning
                    It's easy to fall back to being reactionary when you missed like, all of the phase

                    Which I get isn't the game's fault so yeah again, fair 'nuff

                    Although if you want to say that me forgetting about a claim undoes all the work I've done gong back over you and Raeko's EoD and progression on Funny then please enjoy my preemptive lols
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #2230
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Back to casually reading Nisekoi while doing chores then.
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2231
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Back to casually reading Nisekoi while doing chores then.
                        Nisekoi disappointed me immensely, not related to story development or anything
                        it fucking lied to me
                        All I'll say
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2232
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I think I'm worse than Manti at flips
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #2233
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            Nisekoi disappointed me immensely, not related to story development or anything
                            it fucking lied to me
                            All I'll say
                            Yeeeeeaaahh I think I might be seeing what you're saying.

                            Hoping it can go back to the comedic set pieces/misunderstandings and less to whatever bullshit that plot is but it's Shonun Jump so *shrugs*
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #2234
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I never ended up finished Nisekoi. I thought the beginning was really funny but it kinda lost my interest and I forgot to finish it

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2235
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I hope clearing haku helps everyone

                                Comment

                                Working...