TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1846
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    Who's radio?
    What my phone corrects raeko to
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1847
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I guess the past role I can say without issue. There's a reason I posted that song at the beginning of the last day. I had requested a role and that role was savant. The savant role made it so the next role I request would be supercharged and the role wouldn't count towards towns total role count

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #1848
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Unfortunately charu what I have won't -really- help this phase but it will help next phase whether I'm alive or not

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #1849
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          What my phone corrects raeko to
          o ok

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1850
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            Unfortunately charu what I have won't -really- help this phase but it will help next phase whether I'm alive or not
            I see, you're one of the two that asked for a role then.

            That's unfortunate that whatever it is you can do won't help us this phase then.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1851
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Also, are you absolutely certain it can work the next phase? Wolves can't just come in and stop whatever it is from happening, can they?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1852
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Also, are you absolutely certain it can work the next phase? Wolves can't just come in and stop whatever it is from happening, can they?
                Killing me in the night won't stop it and it can't be role blocked

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1853
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  That's where the whole supercharged part comes in. It's pretty dope

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1854
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    yeah that sounds pretty dope
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #1855
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      thanks friend

                      i'm around now and am going to try to focus

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #1856
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        I don't really have time right now but I want to see more from DaBackPack after that disgusting ads EoD.

                        Also WV if you 're gonna try hard then I'd like more speculation on who wolves might be based on wagons from both days. I think Neee was on to something that wolves 1 ain't bussing and 2 are voting in a pack (1 def, 2 very likely)

                        An EoD like that I expect to still see discussed.



                        You 're less try hard and more desperate.
                        Also I've always been able to read you like a book.

                        He's less try hard and more desperately.
                        Plus I've always been able to read him like a book.

                        He's made posts outside his wolf range I feel.
                        lol @ the repetition

                        can you pick some of those posts outside haku's wolf range out

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #1857
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          i think funny always made her vote on raeko intending to get back to thread later, but she had conflicting enough thoughts on raeko that it seemed suspicious to me to state it as a reads list extortion type vote

                          i don't think they're w/w bc busing does them no good here, so in the fg w world, i don't think i want to lynch raeko

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1858
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            I know this is a little late, but can I claim a soulread that fg was town?
                            her questions were too pointy and she did I think a little bit too much genuine digging and not any... sussing out of opinions against her I think

                            I probably should've defended her a little more, I don't think I realized how close it was
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1859
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I also don't see how that song was relevant carlos but again, you do you
                              I believe you're telling the truth I just don't get it and I probably don't need to
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1860
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I also don't see how that song was relevant carlos but again, you do you
                                I believe you're telling the truth I just don't get it and I probably don't need to
                                The role I got was savant. Savant is the artist who made the song

                                Comment

                                Working...