TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2176
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Ugh

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #2177
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      manti vote raeko
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #2178
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        raeko 3
        manti 3
        haku 2

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #2179
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Calculating votes....
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #2180
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            raeko
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #2181
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              nope too late :shrugemoji:
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #2182
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                scum laughing p hard probably.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2183
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  a bit slow on the draw, buster

                  3-3-2 is bad but

                  the 3s are not people I am in love with so
                  I guess I won't cry regardless

                  pls hit raeko tho
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #2184
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Raeko/DBP voting together


                    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #2185
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Love it.

                      Haku, read list, now.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2186
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Quick guys posts thoughts before one of you dies

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2187
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Love it.

                          Haku, read list, now.
                          My reads didn't change much tbh. I was just trying to get as many reactions as I can.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #2188
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            tbh i kinda dislike a lot of people and my thoughts are just messy.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #2189
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Final votecount


                              DBP (1): Charu
                              Raeko (3): Sunfan, MML, indheart
                              Haku (2): Roundbox, manti
                              Manti (3): DBP, raeko, WV

                              Not voting: Haku


                              You have 5 minutes to dispute this via thread or pm
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2190
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                i promise to do more if around

                                this weekend sucked just kind of things wise and tomorrow might too

                                think i contributed to things sucking in a big way

                                Comment

                                Working...