TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Comment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
shut the fuck upWhat even is there to explain at this point?
Right after EoD I went in heavy on both the wagon and even the previous EoD to bring you my take on DBP. Game is not that active but I actually just re-explained it to DBP like within the hour.
Raeko lying is like a page back, and the quotes link you to the first time.
Stop being butthurt because I don't type words on my keyboard as politely as you wish I did and look at what is happening.
you're a bad player and you will be until you fix your attitude, jackass
I can swear too and call you whatever the hell I want, and that is as it should be in TWG, but you know what?
this has N O T H I N G to do with your word choice I literally mentioned it/talked about it/made reference to it zero times
you just resort to making it about the other person when they're trying to interact with you
this is a TEAM GAME you dipshit, and if you're town, when I'm fucking asking you to explain yourself, its not because I didn't fucking read it
its because I don't get what the hell you're talking about
I went, I read the post, didn't know what you were getting at, and asked you about it, got talked down to, and I tried again
if this is your response, its no wonder that people never seem to understand what the hell you're talking about, and its not just because you have no idea how find wolves, or how to lynch someone without yelling, its because you have no idea how to be a teammateTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
If you take out the emotion part, you're still left with him going suddenly aggro on Haku, which is still something of note. I feel that Manti at that point doesn't try to solve as hard as he can, but maybe I'm wrong about that.
But besides that, if it wasn't for that, I'd absolutely still be questioning him with his motives, especially telling WV to do something when he should know (as you said) not to do that as a player.
Would a wolf blatantly just say that is the question if you disregard the emotion read?
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
It didn't come from no where but it was def a stretch to pull at the time.
Roundbox has been going back and forth at the time actually, and without him and SunFan trying to save Funny that LarWagon was never happening.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
I would like to additionally point out that I've tried to lynch raeko for a hell of a lot longer than you have been Lar, so you saying that I don't see wolfiness there; its just absolutely absurd
its reactionary, I know that, but you're not even intelligent in your knee jerk reactionsTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Comment


Comment