TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1936
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'm gonna he honest and say that I think the only person here who would leave you alive is Manti
    this feels like some hard, fierce tinfoil

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    less sure but relatively likely is my mindset here
    does this mean you're thinking wolves saved MML here? just seems to be the natural conclusion granted your townread on fg

    ---

    wv's claim and all the follow-up stuff didn't have anything suspicious to it, I think

    what I will say is this: please, please, PLEASE pick your seer choice on your own volition
    do not let people's input in thread sway your opinion. people's choice for "how should I do something" has been fucked with in both the Survivor: Newfoundland game and the most recent FE Mystery game. MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE, it's gonna show up in thread even if you die so who_cares

    --

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    This is definitely not looking good for Manti tbh.
    how??? I don't get your logic here, not saying your read is wrong

    Originally posted by inDheart
    lol @ the repetition

    can you pick some of those posts outside haku's wolf range out
    I thought the same thing here but didn't post it
    shoot me for making this mindmeld, I dare you

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    reads
    I'm gonna echo myself earlier and think the manti point is a bit of tinfoil
    I can step back from my read about his reaction regarding your point on charu/manti history, though. I think this is a very good point

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Roundbox, where are you at with Manti and Raeko ?
    manti: I need to go back and read his posts again, but I agree with MML that his last post going on funny looks kinda gross. that being said, I can't give you a good answer because I need to ISO him

    raeko: if you look at my last handful of games, reading raeko is not a strong suit of mine for many reasons.
    looking at the reads against raeko, the two that fell flat on me were mml's and fg's, mostly because they were "gimme reads list or die". sunfan's read on raeko actually has clout. he referenced some reads on how she responds to him in his most recent bigpost, but I'm not sure which ones he's talking about
    raeko/fg are never w/w, this much we can all agree on. I agree with dabackpack that fg's vote drop then disappearance is a possible case of wolf abandonment as raeko would have been an easy target to ice.
    I don't think raeko's responses have been bad, and I feel like how she's responded has sounded like her town game with people attacking her for a lack of activity
    I guess this is a big post saying I really don't know, I'll let everyone else decide. it always feels like fighting a big conflict of interest every time it comes back to my read on her. maybe this'll bite me in a future game, maybe it's already bitten me this game
    gun to the head, I'd say she's more towny than not based off of how most suspicion has garnered on her
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1937
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      how??? I don't get your logic here, not saying your read is wrong
      Manti didn't really develop on that and Neee just died after so, this wasn't a pursued line.

      I was waiting to see if Manti would have some sort of turn around with more descriptive posts to try to help me read him, but so far, it felt like non committal plays and a bit of defensive play.

      It makes me feel like he's waiting for town to self destruct rather than try making a difference.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1938
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        also, haku, i think describing my recent posts as descriptive is a bit of a stretch

        but this is a more tractable number of people to write more things about, at the very least
        I should have worded this differently. The overall point is that your posts feel easy to follow for me and usually extend outside of what I had in mind, but never really in a way that made me question you.

        Charu/Sunfan looks the same to me as well. It's kind of locking my PoE considering I have WV as town as well.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1939
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          What was fucky?

          The sudden push to Funny?

          The votes switching to thesunfan briefly?

          MML acquiring KitB status suddenly?
          my response to you was regarding the post of yours I quoted when you were responding to sunfan. this one:

          Originally posted by Charu
          I think there's a reason for the lynch that occurred. You got people suspicious of you, got people suspicious of mellon, got people suspicious of MML, got people suspicious of Funny.

          You see what I'm getting at? Everyone doesn't have a clue since there's really NOTHING to push this game. No info, no nothing. No one has said anything regarding roles, and no one has stated if they did anything.

          Once people start saying these things, we might just get out of this slump where everyone is null and suspicious and get some solid towns and solid wolves.
          fg votes: I'm gonna do the "take my opinion back" on manti's vote, he did call out swapping to fg since haku wasn't happening. never ye mind
          haku's vote looks the flimsiest, he walked in the latest and voted without too much context. he posed a "mml or fg?" thought but I don't know if it was sincere based on him saying he'd shake a fg lynch
          charu I'm still banking on your claim
          I'm townleaning dabackpack, so I'm not gonna go into him
          raeko I already went into

          MML votes: reading into the sunfan vote is pointless as he never votes fg there with his reads up to that point
          neeee is dead and therefore most likely to be town, so there's nothing there
          I like indheart a lot, so not gonna look into that
          wv is town based off of claim
          I'm me


          motherfucker that MML wagon looks pure as hell
          UUUUUUUUUGH

          fuck
          is it MML???
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1940
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            5 -- MixMasterLar -- Wayward Vagabond (45), roundbox (43), theknightsofneeee (133), the sun fan (135), inDheart (63)
            5 -- Funnygurl555 -- DaBackpack (70), Charu (122), mellon_collie (21), DarkManticoreX2 (39), Hakulyte (82)
            2 -- mellon_collie -- Funnygurl555 (30), MixMasterLar (45)

            Kitb has occurred!
            I'm surprised MML didn't self-pres. That probably doesn't mean much tho.

            DBP/Manti were on FG.

            At the time, FG was a bigger coin flip than MML for me and I thought I'd be more easily able to discern if MML was town or wolf than FG.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1941
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              fuck
              is it MML???
              I'm still of the opinion that one specific post he made 7 minutes pass phase shift where Syhto died still is one of the strongest pieces of evidence to support he's town.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1942
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Yeah, I tend to believe he's town as well despite the wagon looking "pure".

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1943
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  haku?
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1944
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    haku?
                    I don't get the why regardless of how you want to interpret how I look.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1945
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I'm still of the opinion that one specific post he made 7 minutes pass phase shift where Syhto died still is one of the strongest pieces of evidence to support he's town.
                      I would like 2 remind u that this is very, very easy to fake
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #1946
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I don't get the why regardless of how you want to interpret how I look.
                        looking at the wagons again and their independent voters, I think I'm actually moving more towards the conclusion that fg was a hard miss

                        I don't think your EOD entrance looks good
                        I don't think your vote looks good, especially the timing and the justification
                        you also wanted to pursue neeee even after his replacement into the anti-pearl slot
                        you've been complaining about not being able to make a good town circle, but you've had some hard defenses of people and have been consistently townreading players like charu and thesunfan
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1947
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          my brain feels like a ping pong table right now. taking a short break
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1948
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            I don't think your EOD entrance looks good
                            I don't think your vote looks good, especially the timing and the justification
                            you also wanted to pursue neeee even after his replacement into the anti-pearl slot
                            you've been complaining about not being able to make a good town circle, but you've had some hard defenses of people and have been consistently townreading players like charu and thesunfan
                            Pretty hard to answer this without going into ugly self-meta.

                            They are objectively valid reasons. They're unfortunately not the reality of this game and I feel like I won't be able to prove that in any way.

                            Yeah, I feel ya. That sucks.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1949
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Well, if you can't solve me by tone this game, you're unlikely to solve me because actions do look weak.

                              I didn't really filter anything in how I played to "appear good". I just had thoughts while reading and thrown them on the table to see what happens.

                              So, no excuses here. It just didn't occur to me that weaker plays > being wolf vs town.

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #1950
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I’m so so sorry for not being around until now, this game could not have started at a worse time for me.

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                hey raeko why did you vote fg when mml was a wagon?

                                i mean this sounds like someone said something that contradicted your read on fg but if you had her as townie i would think that it would take more than that to vote for them over mml who you had in your possible wolf pile.
                                Realizing that she had parked her vote (on me specifically) did just change my mind that much. I was also worried about not dying myself and the FG wagon seemed more likely than MML when I made my vote.

                                I’m caught up but if you asked me a question and I missed it, sorry.

                                Comment

                                Working...