TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1831
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    This is mostly a PoE read more than a wolfy check.

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1832
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Would you still pick dbp over Sunfan and manti?

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1833
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        For those of you that missed it:



        I think this got missed in the activity of eod, but can I get thoughts on this.

        I feel like this makes Haku/funny a greater then rand chance at being w/w.
        That's making me link FG to Manti ironically.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1834
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          Would you still pick dbp over Sunfan and manti?
          Objectively speaking: DBP
          guts still on Manti.
          Sunfan is the least likely of the 3 imo.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1835
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            manti, if you're a wolf partnered with raeko, you're not winning this game with her alive

            I don't believe that's the case, but I'm up right now so
            Argh, I don't know how to read into this.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1836
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              mml was hard defending haku like...every time he was brought up as a lynch.
              I quickly rescinded that post when I re-read his mini-read list not too further in, so no worries.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1837
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                WV being all excited about something probably means finally something to work with after this drought.

                If I had to pick the wolfiest man/woman alive right now.

                ...

                Mellon and DBP

                Mellon for, well, what was stated already by me: Her responses to me prodding some reads were pretty weak-sauce and she didn't want to commit to anything.

                DBP for seemingly coming out from the woodwork and pushing on people (like me) for the hardest of reads, except this time for FunnyGurl, he was successful in that push.

                ...Who's wolfier though? DBP, he's got nothing in his posts that would continuously have me question if I'm right or not. At least with Mellon, I can go back to that entire Precarious scenario from the first phase and use that as a basis of why she's probably not a wolf (Because momentum was going to me and why divert to someone else when I was up for lynch, ect ect)

                However, do note that if Backpack is the real culprit here, then we still have, at least, two wolves alive. Reason being that Precarious could still be wolfin' for all I know, it would also clear mellon for me in this case. Obviously not 100% clear, but more than enough to have me put her in "never lynching" category.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1838
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  DaBackPack

                  I eagerly await what WV has to tell the class.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1839
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    DBP for seemingly coming out from the woodwork and pushing on people (like me) for the hardest of reads, except this time for FunnyGurl, he was successful in that push.
                    And let me be clear, I am VERY AWARE that he has IRL stuff going on too which is probably why it looks like that.

                    The more important part is that he's going for hard reads instead of making a big picture.

                    Is it due to lack of time due to aforementioned IRL shenanigans? Possibly, however, ever since inDheart wrote up about backpack, it got me thinking about his game. He does go for hard reads, but the way he's going about it seems sudden and not collective.

                    Can anyone remember if backpack ever made scenarios in his posts? I don't think he ever has done so. He comes in, quotes a post that he thinks shows what a wolf would do, and then... doesn't think about it beyond that.

                    Like with me, he said I forgot someone, and because I forgot someone, he quickly assumed that it was a wolf play and just went super aggro on it.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #1840
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I quickly rescinded that post when I re-read his mini-read list not too further in, so no worries.
                      Yeah I realized that you took it back like 3 posts after you made that posts lol

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1841
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I also don't like relying on Sunfan to read Manti.
                        that's a you problem
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1842
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          carlos if you have mech/role info from earlier in the game, I don't know if there's much use holding onto that but you do you
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1843
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            To answer the question, I think the wolfiest person is probably still radio. After that, I think I'm not too fond of lar, manti and roundbox. The reads aren't very developed and I'm prolly gonna reset but that's roughly where I stand.

                            I've really struggled with clearing too many people this game so shrug
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1844
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              To answer the question, I think the wolfiest person is probably still radio. After that, I think I'm not too fond of lar, manti and roundbox. The reads aren't very developed and I'm prolly gonna reset but that's roughly where I stand.

                              I've really struggled with clearing too many people this game so shrug
                              I feel like this phase I have better stances than I did any other phase, but it's still going by things that may or may not even be correct.

                              I'm gonna hope whatever WV has to share, it'll make this phase a lot more manageable.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #1845
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Who's radio?

                                Comment

                                Working...