TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #2056
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    here's another angle for you to consider: what do you think of her current reads?
    If she posted current reads I didn't see them.

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    what "lie" is being told here?

    is it about some discrepancy between what she said about her reads last phase and what she's said about them in hindsight today?

    because, and I say this without seeing the posts in front of me, its likely to be a stylistic word choice thing more than anything else

    if its something else, then I'm missing the point entirely
    Ok, going to fetch some quotes then. BRB
    ​

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #2057
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      If she posted current reads I didn't see them.
      and I'm the one who has never done any work in any game of all time?

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2058
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I seriously believe the majority here knows I will flip town even without cardflips and be like "called it"/"ez".

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #2059
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          unofficially

          Votes from post 1740 to post 2058
          Night in 1:25:09

          ---
          • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
          • 2 -- mellon_collie -- the sun fan (56), MixMasterLar (33)
          • 1 -- Hakulyte -- roundbox (14)
          • 1 -- DaBackpack -- Charu (35)
          • 6 -- not voting -- DaBackpack (17), DarkManticoreX2 (7), Hakulyte (52), inDheart (22), mellon_collie (15), Wayward Vagabond (66)

          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #2060
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Just another votecount

            DaBackpack (1): Charu
            Raeko (2): Sunfan, MML
            Haku (1): Roundbox

            Not voting: indheart, WV, Dabackpack, Raeko, Manti, Haku


            EoD in ~1.5 hours
            Last edited by FreezinIce; 10-28-2018, 09:37 PM.
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2061
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I seriously believe the majority here knows I will flip town even without cardflips and be like "called it"/"ez".
              I think your irritation that day where you made a passive aggressive statement is what tipped me off.

              But it could be just as simple as you being a wolf and Manti so happened to catch you and you did get mad.

              I still don't think so though.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #2062
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                that's some nice timing on the votecounts, lmfao

                also I think freezin forgot to delete the 7 hours thing but yeah
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2063
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  manti, lets assume that with 10 alive, town gets 2 real, real good cracks at making good lynches

                  who should we lynch to have the best chance of hitting wolves, and why
                  just one sentence as justification would do it for me
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #2064
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    man

                    i don't know what i wanna do

                    i feel like i'm standing with knights on "who is raeko's team" when no one else is

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2065
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      man

                      i don't know what i wanna do

                      i feel like i'm standing with knights on "who is raeko's team" when no one else is
                      well, that is a decent point
                      with Lar looking less and less likely, it seems that I don't really have a good answer to this wrt naming names

                      I have always been a proponent of "just lynch the scummy people and don't think too much about teams"

                      I mean, there wasn't enough support for lynching her yesterday, and only lar and I have voted her today so

                      I don't really think that I want to give this too much credence

                      I know this isn't what you said, but I do want to say that I don't think that this a reason why neee died either
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2066
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        I still don't think so though.
                        Elaborate ?

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #2067
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Elaborate ?
                          I thought I had, but sure.

                          Manti pushed on you, and you responded accordingly while answering back with posted about making narratives is all you can do in TWG.

                          After that, the next phase happened and I recall you made a quip towards someone that wasn't reading you very town (I want to say Manti, but this could me be remembering wrong) and you became irritated making posts such as:

                          "Yes, you're town now for reasons beyond my comprehension"

                          Towards MML

                          and

                          "Just shitpost your way out of a lynch"

                          Towards WV's concerns.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2068
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            inD, if you're not comfortable with raeko, that's fine
                            I would like an alternative lynch from you though
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #2069
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I think dabackpack and manti are my pet projects for my next reads adjustment

                              subtracting them, here's where I'm standing

                              cool crew
                              wv - obvious
                              charu - still riding on the claim steam he got d0/n1/d1. I don't think this will change
                              ind - has too many interactions with too many people to make me feel like he's wolfing. his constant pushing of possibilities and interactions with others seems really hard to do as a wolf. not impossible, but I'm not banking on that this game

                              kinda towny
                              raeko - I suck at reading her, call it conflict of interest; I think the attention on her from MML is flat
                              thesunfan - another player I suck at reading, but I think I'm starting to align with you as time goes on. see: big reads lists. I think sunfan could take the easy way out here on lar and vote him, rather than just trying to get him on the same side. him being an early vocal proponent of fg as town when hardly anyone else would (aside from mml, I think)

                              2.0 re-evaluation range
                              manti
                              dabackpack

                              not looking good, champ
                              mml - see forced point on raeko that he only seems to believe, key word believe because it's objectively wrong
                              haku - see my earlier post. tl;dr wacky EOD, reads not really converging into anything aside from consistent reads on thesunfan and charu
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #2070
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I need to take breaks from games more often, wow
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...