TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #2206
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    two kitbs in a row
    zenith's dream
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #2207
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      oh, I wasn't going down that route, Lar
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2208
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I feel like there is no justice and Manti will die over raeko
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #2209
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          1. Game sucks and is hard
          2. MML had bad feeling about all game
          3. Haku is ??????? to me
          4. Look at anti-pearl stuff in the beginning of game, it's the only actual evidence this game has
          5. Profit???
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2210
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            that's just how it be because I think id be like it is, and it do
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2211
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              You're about to possibly die, quote them real quick if it hasn't changed because I don't remember where it's at.
              Is this a slip


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #2212
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                That was a damn fine catch, but...



                ....seems he legit misread it
                i don't get what your point is here

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2213
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  i don't get what your point is here
                  he thought I caught charu in a silly slip
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #2214
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    He's a poo poo head
                    Trying to save your wolf buddy, gotcha

                    Will be ISO'ing you over the night phase then
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2215
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Trying to save your wolf buddy, gotcha

                      Will be ISO'ing you over the night phase then
                      get a load of this guy
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #2216
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Manti has died

                        Night 3 begins now and ends in 24 hours.

                        Send actions and blue role requests to me via PM or discord (the ancardia codex#8347)
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2217
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Trying to save your wolf buddy, gotcha

                          Will be ISO'ing you over the night phase then
                          can I change my vote to MML
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2218
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            I T H I N K I T B E L I K E I T I S B E C A U S E I T D O
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #2219
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Trying to save your wolf buddy, gotcha

                              Will be ISO'ing you over the night phase then
                              Pls don't then everything I have worked for would have been for nothiiinnngggg

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2220
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Manti has died

                                Night 3 begins now and ends in 24 hours.

                                Send actions and blue role requests to me via PM or discord (the ancardia codex#8347)
                                this is the sound of manti throwing that coin at my head instead of flipping it

                                those half-dead posts weren't bad

                                Comment

                                Working...