TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2131
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Lar, I fear I might not have the time to properly go through that post

    I did read it

    I will have to fully iso her to know exactly how I feel about what was said

    either way, I think that she is a wolf independent of your case

    I want to lynch her because of meta reasons more than anything else so

    we're on the same page but maybe different paragraphs
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2132
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      he's here now

      do something


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #2133
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        manti fine
        Interesting

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #2134
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          manti, lets assume that with 10 alive, town gets 2 real, real good cracks at making good lynches

          who should we lynch to have the best chance of hitting wolves, and why
          just one sentence as justification would do it for me
          Uhhhh I don't know the only confirms i have this game are Sytho town and Nee town.

          That means the pearl stuff could be important because it's likely scum was trying to get rid of a caustic easy human lynch slot.

          Thats all that I have as "SOLID EVIDENCE" in this game. everything else is a crapshoot.

          I kinda think lynching MML might be good because he was the one sytho was pushing and really only sytho was pushing him, everyone else seemed indecisive. I could 100% see MML in wolf chat going "if we kill sytho I can live though next phase, not sure if we don't"

          Idk about a second, raeko seems too easy, but maybe it's a hit?
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • mellon_collie
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 156

            #2135
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            my feelings for Manti have dropped

            His random drop in to make a "suggestion" for a blue was weird and really rubbed me the wrong way

            my feelings for roundbox are also starting to drop. Both Manti and roundbox have given each other easy passes, with Roundbox saying he would reevaluate on Manti but never following through with it.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #2136
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Manti there was a huge spat between raeko/mml
              Could you see them both as being wolf or nah
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2137
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                I like Manti here. You shouldn't vote Manti.

                Thank you for sheeping my reads tho, but it's bad.

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #2138
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Uhhhh I don't know the only confirms i have this game are Sytho town and Nee town.

                  That means the pearl stuff could be important because it's likely scum was trying to get rid of a caustic easy human lynch slot.

                  Thats all that I have as "SOLID EVIDENCE" in this game. everything else is a crapshoot.

                  I kinda think lynching MML might be good because he was the one sytho was pushing and really only sytho was pushing him, everyone else seemed indecisive. I could 100% see MML in wolf chat going "if we kill sytho I can live though next phase, not sure if we don't"

                  Idk about a second, raeko seems too easy, but maybe it's a hit?
                  ugh but i like this post dangit

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #2139
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    Manti there was a huge spat between raeko/mml
                    Could you see them both as being wolf or nah
                    Na
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2140
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Uhhhh I don't know the only confirms i have this game are Sytho town and Nee town.

                      That means the pearl stuff could be important because it's likely scum was trying to get rid of a caustic easy human lynch slot.

                      Thats all that I have as "SOLID EVIDENCE" in this game. everything else is a crapshoot.

                      I kinda think lynching MML might be good because he was the one sytho was pushing and really only sytho was pushing him, everyone else seemed indecisive. I could 100% see MML in wolf chat going "if we kill sytho I can live though next phase, not sure if we don't"

                      Idk about a second, raeko seems too easy, but maybe it's a hit?
                      The last thing I remember you talking about was haku


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2141
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        manti do you think haku is still a wolf


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2142
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I hate Manti for posting this only now tho.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #2143
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            O look a votecount

                            DBP (1): Charu
                            Raeko (2): Sunfan, MML
                            Haku (1): Roundbox
                            Manti (2): DBP, raeko

                            Not voting: indheart, WV, Manti, Haku


                            EoD in 7 mins
                            Last edited by FreezinIce; 10-28-2018, 10:54 PM.
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #2144
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              So because syhto thought mml was a wolf we should go with what she thought on d1?

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #2145
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack

                                there's something maybe with the FG opinion but opinions change and shit happens in CFD scenarios
                                That was far and away not an opinion change

                                She was all for her as town multiple times, more then I even quoted. Her return "sorry I've been MIA" post even read her as town.

                                Then she sees your post and votes her

                                Then the next you hear about it she regrets it and thinks Funny was probably town.

                                You are way too quick to dismiss this
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...