TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1921
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    in b4 postgame actions have 0 blue roles on the first day.
    Well, that's already impossible, buddy.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1922
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by roundbox
      I'm alive now
      let's get some fuckin wolves
      What if you are wolf tho


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #1923
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        What if you are wolf tho
        FUCK
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1924
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          gottem


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1925
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            i am a sleepy bitch

            @sunfan if you had to estimate your confidence level on raeko, what'd it be

            like would you shake on it

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #1926
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Garbage that kills for money votecount:

              DaBackpack (2): MixMasterLar, Charu
              Raeko (1): Sunfan

              Not voting: indheart, WV, Roundbox, Dabackpack, Raeko, Manti, Haku


              EoD in ~7 hours
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1927
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                the chaos at EoD reaffirms that FG was a wolf imo

                maaaaybe MML but at least one of the two
                I agree with this, but I'm not going to play with the assumption that we have one wolf down

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                TBH this is fair, but it isn't like you wanted to see more yelling from me anyway so I don't get why you're bitching about it now.

                It's ironic that this comes after I push Raeko and make stands with who I would/would not vote which is a step up from most of the day phase from me (I'll admit that it's a low bar) so frankly giving timing this comes off as "wait as late as possible to wagon Lar so he doesn't have time to scream at me" instead if you genuinely feeling like I'm just zombying my way through.

                To believe that I would have to believe that you just don't fucking read my post which is.....actually pretty believable ok nvm.
                see my post that I made earlier this day as a reference for why I voted you
                your anger and aggression are not features of why I voted you. You're good at pulling it off both alignments, so it's not something I want to think about as a method of reading you.

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                because you're towny
                what the fuck is this post

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Anyhow I'll give Roundbox some credit that I could have given more attention this and last phase. I'll up the post content next phase.

                That said I'm pretty sure at least 2 votes on me are scum and every town who voted Funny is hawt fukn garbo at the game dear Jesus it makes no sense. At least I know you guys just hate me but Funny really didn't have a case
                one is dead, which two are wolfing?

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                arbitrary is the fucking word of the day
                it feels like everything in this game is happening arbitrarily

                lets fucking actually get together tomorrow, at risk of sounding like wakka

                I don't hate cfd's but this was kind of ridiculous and pretty not good
                pretty sure back-to-back cfds with close wagons means wolves haven't bused yet
                I think today should hold one of those cfd starters accountable or at least given a hot glance

                Originally posted by Charu
                I think there's a reason for the lynch that occurred. You got people suspicious of you, got people suspicious of mellon, got people suspicious of MML, got people suspicious of Funny.

                You see what I'm getting at? Everyone doesn't have a clue since there's really NOTHING to push this game. No info, no nothing. No one has said anything regarding roles, and no one has stated if they did anything.

                Once people start saying these things, we might just get out of this slump where everyone is null and suspicious and get some solid towns and solid wolves.
                feels like a cop-out statement
                my point in last post about looking at the cfd initiators is now emboldened

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Yeah ok anyone who doesn't think Funny was like 90% town when that's how her lynch came about is just straight fucking wrong.



                Charu, DBP and Manti look really bad here.

                Haku also looks bad actually but the first three are straight horrible here when I look back and read slower then I did in the moment.
                this is a really good post

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                To everyone doubting about Charu being town;

                Keep in mind that "Wolf Charu" could have got in a lot of trouble if 3 players had a blue role and decided to claim.

                The fact that no one really did anything about it just shows that it's very unlikely there's something here.

                The benefit is way too small considering how this game work.
                based off of how wv's ability works, I think this is a reason as to why people didn't up and claim their roles

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Manti's alignment might be tied to Sunfan's alignment for me.
                If Sunfan was a wolf, Precarious(voted by Sunfan) and MML(voted by Sunfan) are Town.
                granted we can't work with cardflips this game and have a limited amount of info, tying your reads of players to other players is a fruitless endeavour

                ---

                I don't think the exchange between Charu/Sunfan regarding Charu's vote on thesunfan wrt precarious/raeko is ever EVER w/w, especially with Charu's concluding lines here

                Originally posted by Charu
                No clue, it'd make no sense if either one of you decided to lynch a partner like that when he was not in the line of fire for most of the phase.

                Okay then, I suppose the only way I can see mellon as a wolf then is disregarding the world where Precarious is wolf. However, that also means you're still up in the air then. However, you did lay off of me first EoD and could've just gone with my lynch.

                ...Alright, fine, I suppose you're not a wolf in either world. Not for absolute certain though, but at least enough since I'm collecting my thoughts right now.


                finished reading the night
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1928
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  to tl;dr that post:

                  play safe because if you assume we have one or two wolves down, you're not playing right

                  dabackpack had a weird post about thesunfan, could be midnight brain scrambles, could be chef boyardee spaghetti

                  MML I have a question for:
                  -Which 2 of the 4 people on the FG wagon do you think are suspicious now that neeee is dead? I can assume raeko is one, but who's the other?

                  MML trending upwards for me, not gonna lie

                  Haku just read what I posted

                  Charu/sunfan not w/w

                  Charu seems to be ignoring the fact that something was pretty fucky with EOD yesterday. I don't think that situation happens without wolves fucking around
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1929
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    based off of how wv's ability works, I think this is a reason as to why people didn't up and claim their roles

                    granted we can't work with cardflips this game and have a limited amount of info, tying your reads of players to other players is a fruitless endeavour
                    Is WV's role tied to Charu's claim about blues or this is the wrong phase ?

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1930
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      Charu seems to be ignoring the fact that something was pretty fucky with EOD yesterday. I don't think that situation happens without wolves fucking around
                      What was fucky?

                      The sudden push to Funny?

                      The votes switching to thesunfan briefly?

                      MML acquiring KitB status suddenly?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1931
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I'm well aware of those things, Mr. Roundbox.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1932
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Is WV's role tied to Charu's claim about blues or this is the wrong phase ?
                          You are correct. He's, according to the game currently, the 1 out of 2 people that asked for a role the previous phase.

                          This phase there is no connection with my number.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #1933
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            also, haku, i think describing my recent posts as descriptive is a bit of a stretch

                            but this is a more tractable number of people to write more things about, at the very least

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1934
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              i guess another thing about the eod is that it's readable as a sunfan save, of which i'm part bc i voted both of the other wagons

                              i know i'm town starting the fg wagon. i can't be sure about dabackpack or whether wolves were using it as a happy accident onto a town

                              that sunfan wagon was tops at a point but then surpassed with all the voters moving off

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1935
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                i am a sleepy bitch

                                @sunfan if you had to estimate your confidence level on raeko, what'd it be

                                like would you shake on it
                                numbers are arbitrary and all but
                                1) definitely higher than any other wolfread
                                2) like 65% which is pretty high by my standards
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...