conceptually? it would be hard to implement because wolves can generally change the nightkill up until the very last second of the night phase, but its not /impossibe/ for a role like this to exist
I've never played with a role like that, or even heard of one
conceptually? it would be hard to implement because wolves can generally change the nightkill up until the very last second of the night phase, but its not /impossibe/ for a role like this to exist
I've never played with a role like that, or even heard of one
dang alright. just trying to figure out if neeee knew he was going to die or if that just happened to work out
conceptually? it would be hard to implement because wolves can generally change the nightkill up until the very last second of the night phase, but its not /impossibe/ for a role like this to exist
I've never played with a role like that, or even heard of one
oh when i read it i was thinking of it like
a role that confirms who the wolves target was aft erht fact, in case of protection or multiple kills
Comment