TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2071
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    since this was on my mind when I spoke to Manti,
    Celirra would be more than happy to know that after there are 2 more lynches, and presumably exactly one nightkill each night, assuming that there is no mechanical information that verifies that a wolf has died, town should sleep the following day
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2072
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      "Yes, you're town now for reasons beyond my comprehension"

      Towards MML
      I guess I was just weirded out by how MML was so convinced about his own read on me.

      Saying stuff like I will never implode etc.

      Originally posted by Charu
      "Just shitpost your way out of a lynch"

      Towards WV's concerns.
      I think that one is because WV is someone that I don't mind seeing just post one liners and questions about the game. It helps more than enough with reading somehow.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2073
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        2.0 re-evaluation range
        manti
        dabackpack

        not looking good, champ
        mml - see forced point on raeko that he only seems to believe, key word believe because it's objectively wrong
        haku - see my earlier post. tl;dr wacky EOD, reads not really converging into anything aside from consistent reads on thesunfan and charu
        I'm seriously hoping you look into manti/DBP before the end of this phase.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #2074
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          haku, help me out here
          who are you thinking about voting this EOD?
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #2075
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            So uh, about backpack.

            He kind of peaced out and hasn't replied back.

            I still want to lynch him over mellon.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2076
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              haku, help me out here
              who are you thinking about voting this EOD?
              Still between DBP/Manti preferably.

              Not sure what to think of Raeko vs MML here.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #2077
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Still between DBP/Manti preferably.

                Not sure what to think of Raeko vs MML here.
                this is such a sad coincidence
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #2078
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  tl;dr of my post:

                  mml is being a big rude jerk and didn't seem to read the situation at all

                  (...)

                  I think haku/manti interaction is very odd, flat, and might be a bit theater

                  (...)

                  raeko is reading me scummy for two good reasons and one that I'm going to ignore because it happens every game
                  1. what effect does that have on mml's alignment, if any

                  2. oops i misused theater earlier i think. i was saying it decreased the likelihood of manti/sunfan being together. anyway here, ehh? i think that's still saying to the rest of town "lynch haku and find out"

                  3. is one of the good reasons the chair spin bc i only counted two total reasons

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2079
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I think Manti over DBP.

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #2080
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      since this was on my mind when I spoke to Manti,
                      Celirra would be more than happy to know that after there are 2 more lynches, and presumably exactly one nightkill each night, assuming that there is no mechanical information that verifies that a wolf has died, town should sleep the following day
                      celirra would probably also post "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

                      but yes this

                      also, workin on the alt lynch thing

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2081
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        1. what effect does that have on mml's alignment, if any

                        2. oops i misused theater earlier i think. i was saying it decreased the likelihood of manti/sunfan being together. anyway here, ehh? i think that's still saying to the rest of town "lynch haku and find out"

                        3. is one of the good reasons the chair spin bc i only counted two total reasons
                        1. nai, he's done this alot
                        my focus here is the utility of his vote and the intent of the read, not how angry he is

                        2. when you say theater, you're referring to w/w theater, no?
                        if so, I think I used it correctly here in my context. the interaction between manti/haku feels artificial to me

                        3. I probably miscounted too, so yes, the chair is a great reason
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2082
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          all my talk about manti/haku interaction being artificial doesn't look too good with haku pushing manti but hey life goes on

                          haku, give me a one-sentence selling tag on both dabackpack and manti
                          you can go into more detail if you want, I don't know if I'll be able to give both a good reread in time
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2083
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #2084
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              zzzzzzzzzzz


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2085
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                So uh, about backpack.

                                He kind of peaced out and hasn't replied back.

                                I still want to lynch him over mellon.
                                I'm here now I'm just with family


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...